Lets get this Forum going!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Lets get this Forum going!
Anybody want to give some information on who to watch out for? Predictions??
06-08-2004, 08:59 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Lets get this Forum going!
Two of the three Classic races will be won by Scotsmen!!!!!!!!!!!!
Irish top three in big Newcomers race?
06-08-2004, 09:27 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

And will you be riding, Barry. How's the arm doing?
07-08-2004, 06:49 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

"I AM going to get a rep."

Repeat every day for next four weeks.

And if I don't well it's still a great two weeks and there's always next year.
07-08-2004, 11:29 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

You should do, Cargo, with that 98bhp 400 lol, if it doesnt go bang at Quarter Bridge !!!! Might come over for a day or so to watch.
08-08-2004, 07:43 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I did 3 races with it yesterday at Mid-Antim with only a very minor problem. Still finished all 3.
Me thinks it's not quite 98bhp more like 68 ????
08-08-2004, 07:50 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well done, Cargo. Glad to hear you are back out. See you soon. Big Joey Dunlop Foundation fund raiser at Cat With No Tail on Saturday night after last practice. Should be best of craic. Ive done an "identify the race" round of commentaries of previous MGP races in last 25 years.

No Ammo. I broke both arms and had a bone graft from my hip to plate the left one. I won't be riding. I find it difficult to slam a car door at the moment.

If you're over, get yourself to the Cat too.
And both of you didn't answer the thread. Whos going to do what this year!?!?1?
08-08-2004, 11:16 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

We'll try to be in the Cat Barry right now I see no reason why not.
I did answer the queston....I will win a rep!

There are 40 from Ireland riding in this years Manx with 22 of those newcomers. I see at least one newcomers race with an Irish winner maybe more.
Watch out for Kenny McCrea he is my tip as a dark horse for the main races and also Seamus Greene.
It's hard to see past Spook for at least one win all he needs is a little luck.
My old mate Gavin Bell is on a 600 for the Junior and should feature but his best chance I think is on the 250 in the Lightweight.
One thing is for sure no matter what it will as ever be a great fortnight with lots of friendly faces and great comaraderie between riders.

Anyone need a pilot for the Senior Classic?

08-08-2004, 11:47 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ive never heard of the Cat with no tail, Barry, wheres that? Who's gonna win? who knows. Look what happened in the Senior Classic 2 years ago when all the fancied runners dropped out, so, it'll be whoever gets round the quickest, and is still there at the finish!!!!!!
08-08-2004, 01:24 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ammo leave the course at Cronk ny Mona and it's 300 yards along the road on the left at entrance to Governors Hill estate. Alternatively, leave the course at Bedstead and follow the road through the estate. Can't miss it. Quiz, auction, general MGP get-together, and all monies raised, of course, go to the Joey Dunlop Foundation.
08-08-2004, 07:34 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cheers, Barry, by the way, I didnt realise you'd broken both arms, thought it was only one.

Cargo, 68 bhp sounds a lot more realistic!!!!!
08-08-2004, 08:13 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well I'll be overin my luxury (hahahaha) motorhome making the paddock look untidy and spreading bits of Weslake round the track. I should have plenty of time for sightseeing with the start number they've given me (???)

All being well I'll try and make it over to the Cat as well, it would be nice to put some faces to names. Do we all wear red carnations?
10-08-2004, 08:34 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

No need Des. You are more famous than you think!
11-08-2004, 09:53 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Spooners hair
Spooner has promised that if he gets on a rung of the podium, he's gonna have is head shaved!!! I think he should go for a Mohican, in red during practice week, what do you think Cargo?

15-08-2004, 05:15 PM