TT Course Warning Boards & Mile Markers
irishago Offline

Threads: 18
Rolleyes  TT Course Warning Boards & Mile Markers
HI Guy,s and Gal,s I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that all the Mile Markers and Course Warning Boards have been removed from the Course.
I can understand if they are renewing or cleaning them. We get a lot of Bike Tourists to the Island to experince the course as it is when raced. Has anyone else noticed or have any idea where they have gone roll on TT/ MGP 2010 all the best Irish Ago.............
11-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Website Find Reply
chris Offline

Threads: 5
RE: TT Course Warning Boards & Mile Markers
(11-11-2009, 08:16 PM)irishago Wrote: HI Guy,s and Gal,s I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that all the Mile Markers and Course Warning Boards have been removed from the Course.
I can understand if they are renewing or cleaning them. We get a lot of Bike Tourists to the Island to experince the course as it is when raced. Has anyone else noticed or have any idea where they have gone roll on TT/ MGP 2010 all the best Irish Ago.............

I hope it is only for cleaning etc, but I seem to remember a letter in a IOM newspapers complaining that they were in breach of new IOM Gov Legislation banning unofficial roadsigns, and people hanging banners on walls saying xyz is 40 today etc,etc. I hope I am wrong, but knowing the politically correct (naff) world we live in, I suspect ............
12-11-2009, 12:29 AM
Find Reply
Bakeriom Offline

Threads: 13
Don't worry, they will be back! They just need a make over.
13-11-2009, 11:29 PM
Website Find Reply
gary the nurse Offline

Threads: 18
14-11-2009, 02:10 AM
Find Reply