Manx Telecom Post TT Roads Races Programme Announced
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Manx Telecom Post TT Roads Races Programme Announced
[Image: manxsouthernraceslogo.gif]

Following on from the excellent news that Manx Telecom are to be the title sponsors of the Post TT Road Races on Saturday 12th June 2010, the organising Southern 100 Club have wasted no time in finalising the race programme for the event which will bring the 2010 TT Festival to a close.

Practice for the Manx Telecom Post TT Road Races will take place on the afternoon of Saturday 12th June to be followed by three eight-lap Races.

Race 1. 125cc/400cc run concurrently as a two class race.
Race 2. 250cc/ 650cc twins run concurrently as a two class race.
Race 3. 600cc race.

Between practice and racing there will be a break of 45-minutes, allowing the course to be opened for members of the public. Actual timings have yet to be finalised and will be announced once Regulations and Entry Forms are available.

The club looks forward to the continued support of all the two-stroke sponsors, riders and enthusiasts to ensure the continued success of this popular meeting and to keep the sights and sights of these unique machines racing around the Billown Course.

The Club would ask sponsors, entrants and riders to email race secretary George Peach ( georgepeach@manx.net) to indicate their support and intention to enter the meeting.

Further details will be announced in due course.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2009, 05:54 PM by Malcolm.)
22-12-2009, 05:45 PM
Website Find Reply