2nd. Int. Dutch Classic Superbike Meeting
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
2nd. Int. Dutch Classic Superbike Meeting
[Image: dutchclassiclogo.gif]

As a result of the great success of the first episode of this meeting in 2009, the Dutch Classic Superbike foundation will organize for the second time this unique event where classic superbikes from the 70 and 80’s will gather to have a joyful weekend and meet bike enthusiasts from various nationalities who all embrace the illustrious big two-and four strokes from this period.

The idea of this event is to keep the spirit alive of all those bike lovers who have great memories about this period where they drove their first motorcycle, raced their first rounds on the track or just to show the same bike on which they started riding when they were eighteen.

The 2009 meeting showed clearly that it’s possible to join with friends in a relaxed atmosphere, experiences, knowledge, crazy stories but above all passion for this lovely generation of motorcycles.

More information about the 2009 event and how to register and participate for the 2010 version can be found on the super website www.classicsuperbikemeeting.nl, or more information can be obtained through e-mail address; info@classicsuperbikemeeting.nl.

Take special notice with respect to the date if you are interested in combing this event with other great motorcycle attractions in this area; the Classic TT races at Francorchamps Belgium or the MotoGP Dutch TT !
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
15-01-2010, 01:01 PM
Website Find Reply