McAleer Moves up a Gear for 2010
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
McAleer Moves up a Gear for 2010
After four years running in the British 125GP Championship, Omagh Student Nicole McAleer is moving up a class for 2010. McAleer who is also in the process of applying for University places for September is swapping her trusty 125cc Honda for a 600cc Yamaha and is going to be competing in the Metzler National Superstock 600 Championship.

The 2010 Championship is due to get under starters orders on the 4th April 2010 at Brands Hatch when McAleer who celebrates her 18th birthday two days earlier gets her first experience racing in a production based racing class.

Of course moving up to the new class for 2010 will obviously only be possible with the full funding to run in the series, which means the 125 Honda is now up for sale, anyone interested in buying the wee bike should contact Irene McAleer via Nicole’s website (details below).

Further sponsorship is also required to get the teenager on the track so anyone who is interested in helping to sponsor her, should contact Irene via her email address paul@mcaleer1877.fsnet.co.uk or via the PayPal link on her website http://www.nicolemcaleer.com

The Nicole McAleer Supporters Club has recently been launched and anyone wishing to become a member should email andrea.acpromotions@virgin.net with details of name and address and a form will be sent out, it costs £10.00 and as part of the membership package you will receive a Nicole calendar worth £5.00 and regular email updates with special exclusive Supporters Club only draws.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
13-02-2010, 05:43 PM
Website Find Reply