New Signing to Gearlink Kawasaki And a Successful Spanish Test For Team
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
New Signing to Gearlink Kawasaki And a Successful Spanish Test For Team
Jesse Trayler is to join the Gearlink Kawasaki squad and will partner Sam Coventry in the 2010 National Superstock 600cc class. Jesse's main sponsor will be Linxcel http://www.linxcel.co.uk who is also helping Ben Wilson this year.

[Image: gearlinklogo.gif]

The 18-year-old rider from Great Dunmow in Essex represented MSS Discovery Kawasaki in the National Superstock 600 class throughout 2009 and completed all but one of his races in the points with his best results being a second at Donington Park and third at Knockhill and Brands Hatch to complete the season in a very respectable sixth place.

Jesse joined his new teammates, Ben Wilson, Lee Johnston and Sam Coventry to travel to Calafat in Spain where they linked up with the Provec Kawasaki World Supersport team and riders Joan Lascorz and Katsuaki Fujiwara for a short test. Although the weather was cool but dry in the morning the rain set in during the afternoon which prematurely curtailed the team’s track action.

Despite the inclement weather conditions all four Gearlink Kawasaki riders put their respective machines through their paces and were extremely happy with the outcome and all four are eager to take part in further testing in the near future in order to be ready for the new campaign which begins at Brands Hatch over the Easter weekend of April 3, 4 and 5.

Jesse Trayler

I am delighted to be part of the Gearlink Kawasaki squad for 2010. It will be a great pleasure racing for such a professional team and I feel extremely confident this year in my chance of winning the title for Gearlink Kawasaki.

We did some testing this week at Calafat Circuit in Spain, and I am very pleased with how things went.

Michael de Bidaph – Team owner and manager

We helped Jesse with his set up at the end of 2008 and by the last round he was running in the top six, we then realised he had a lot of potential. We wanted to sign Jesse for the 2009 season but due to other circumstances this did not happen. Jesse put in an enormous effort in 2009 and was challenging for podium finishes throughout the season. I am sure he will be a great asset to our team and will produce some top results for us in 2010. Now that he is riding for Gearlink Kawasaki we expect him to show his true talent.

We have just returned from Spain where we tested at the Calafat Circuit, near Barcelona. Although we did not have a great deal of track time we achieved our goal and now intend to do some more testing in England before the start of the season. Our trip to Spain was also to put together a very strong package for Ben and Lee to challenge the Supersport Championship.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
13-02-2010, 11:45 PM
Website Find Reply