BSB opening round extended to four day Easter extravaganza
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
BSB opening round extended to four day Easter extravaganza
The 2010 MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship kicks off at Brands Hatch in less than six weeks' time and with an extra day of testing on Good Friday just announced, the four-day season-opener really is the place to be this Easter weekend (2/3/4/5 April)!

This will be your first chance this season to see all the new rider line-ups and bikes on track. There will be an hour-long practice session for BSB on Good Friday with all of the support races including the Fuchs-Silkolene British Supersport Championship and both classes of the Metzeler National Superstock Championships. There will also be racing from the MRO Superteen and Ducati Desmo Due Series and an MCN Pit Walk giving you the chance to meet the riders. Tickets will be available on the gate on Good Friday for £8, whilst weekend tickets valid for all four days remain at £29 if booked in advance online.

Former champions Neil Hodgson and Ryuichi Kiyonari return, James Ellison is aiming for one better and riders like Tommy Hill, Josh Brookes, Simon Andrews and Stuart Easton will all be gunning for glory. The 2010 season is shaping up to be an epic so don't miss out - book now and get set for the opening battles of the year.

Tickets for the opening round of the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship at Brands Hatch are now on sale. Adult tickets cost £29 for the Easter weekend event (2/3/4/5 April) when booked in advance or £24 for raceday (Monday) with children aged 12 and under free. For more information and to book call 0870 950 9000 or visit http://www.brandshatch.co.uk
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
17-02-2010, 06:02 PM
Website Find Reply