Daytona 2010
irishago Offline

Threads: 18
Shy  Daytona 2010
Hi Gang just wanted to wish Gold Star Ron Racing every success in the forthcoming ARHMA Premier Classic event at Daytona where Gold Star Ron will run his BSA Gold Star Manx that i Raced at the MGP Senior Classic Race for the past 2 years.
His USA Rider Brian Filo is more than up to the task at hand and if things go well for them could very well spring a suprize by winning the 500 Premier Class. He finished on the Podium at Willow Springs in April last year first time on the Bike. Here,s wishing you all the best for Daytona Guys keep us updated all the best Irish Ago......
21-02-2010, 08:16 PM
Website Find Reply
Gstarron Offline

Threads: 36
RE: Daytona 2010
Hi Ago...!!

Thanks for the kind words and good wishes... we will see..!!!!! Sorry you will not be with us in the warm Florida sun next week....

You know how much I (we) want to run the Manx again this year... but that is a big question due to finances... this economy is terrible.... and no sponsorship so far this year... but if it is possible the "Green Monster" will be ready..!!

Cheers.!!

Ron
21-02-2010, 09:35 PM
Find Reply
Gstarron Offline

Threads: 36
RE: Daytona 2010
A quick follow up... We took a 4th on Monday and a 5th (my fault) on Tuesday... The "Green Monster" was awesome on Monday morning, only to have a slight engine issue in practice... easy to fix, but now down on the power that would of given us a fair chance at a podium.... learned a lot and thankful for starting the race season with two strong finishes..!

Next is Willow Springs, Ca. then Portland (PIR)..!

Cheers..!!

Ron
20-03-2010, 06:19 PM
Find Reply