Late 125cc session led by Smith, Márquez quickest of day two
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Late 125cc session led by Smith, Márquez quickest of day two
Bradley Smith set the best time of the afternoon 125cc session at Valencia on Tuesday, as Marc Márquez’s lap from the mixed morning session remains the fastest.

[Image: bradleysmith3.gif]

Bancaja Aspar rider Bradley Smith set the quickest time of the 125cc session at Valencia on Tuesday as the British rider topped the timesheet with a lap of 1’40.975.

On a cooler track Smith was the only rider to go under 1’41” in the late session, but Márquez’s time of 1’40.280 from earlier in the day maintained his place at the top of the overall timesheet. That has made the Red Bull Ajo Motorsport rider the fastest of the 125cc riders across both Monday and Tuesday – he did not ride in the afternoon session.

Pol Espargaró (Bainet Derbi), who set the fastest time of Monday, was 0.037s behind Smith, whilst Nico Terol (Bancaja Aspar) recorded the third-fastest time of the afternoon with 1’41.359, just under four-tenths of a second off his team-mate’s time.

Johann Zarco, Esteve Rabat, Marcel Schrötter, Randy Krummenacher and Alberto Moncayo all followed, with Tomoyoshi Koyama and Alexis Masbou completing the top ten times.

Efrén Vázquez, who was second fastest in the morning and also of the day in 1’40.674, was the only other rider who opted to not ride in the afternoon.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
03-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Website Find Reply