Swan Honda Gearing up For Spanish Pre-Season Test
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Swan Honda Gearing up For Spanish Pre-Season Test
The Swan Honda team are preparing for their main pre-season test ahead of the opening round of the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship as the countdown to the start of the season continues.

[Image: swanhonda.gif]

James Ellison and Stuart Easton will get their first opportunity to ride the Swan Honda later this week when the team’s pre-season test schedule kicks off with four-days on track at Cartagena followed by a further three days at Guadix next week.

Ellison said:

“I am really excited about testing now, it seems to have been a long wait but it will be worth it. This is the first time for us to test the Swan Honda and we are going to use the four days at Cartagena as a bit of a shakedown before we get serious at Guadix next week. We can find a good base setting in the first few days and then we can really make a break and get serious with the times. I have been to the workshop and I have seen how hard the team have been working to be prepared for this test so now I am looking forward to getting out there and getting this show on the road.”

Easton said:

“I am feeling really positive about the start of the season. I already have a good feeling with the Swan Honda as I have ridden it for a year and we made some really good progress at the end of 2009. I think the Spanish tests at Cartagena and Guadix will help me to progress even further with set-up and overall this can only put us in a stronger position ahead of the start of the season. We have a good idea on what we need to achieve whilst we are in Spain and we want to leave there ready to win at Brands Hatch.”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
03-03-2010, 03:30 PM
Website Find Reply