North West 200 Grandstand Seating On-Line Booking
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
North West 200 Grandstand Seating On-Line Booking
[Image: relenlessnorthwesthdr.gif]

This year at The North West 200 we have now extended our grandstand seating to allow up to 7500 seats to be booked. The Start Line Grandstand has been extended towards Portstewart and should enable more visitors to have excellent views of all the action. To help make the booking process as simple as possible we have developed a new Grandstand Booking System for the NW200 website. This system will allow users to choose the seats in whatever grandstand they choose and also to select packages that encompass programmes and paddock passes. These seats can be reserved immediately and paid for using credit card or cheque. To book your seats online please go to the Grandstands Pages

[Image: nw200ctr1.jpg]

The grandstands are located at The Start / Finish Line, The Paddock, York Corner and Juniper Hill.

The packages available are as follows.

A Grandstand Seat (Sat only) £18

B Grandstand Seat (Sat only) & NW200 Programme £30

C Grandstand Seat (Sat only) & Saturday Paddock Pass £28

D Grandstand Seat (Sat only) & Weekly Paddock Pass £30

E Grandstand Seat (Sat only), NW200 Programme & Saturday Paddock Pass £42

F Grandstand Seat (Sat only), NW200 Programme & Weekly Paddock Pass £45

Please note - for Paddock 1 Grandstand and Paddock 2 Grandstand - a paddock pass will also be required to gain access to these seats.

Please go to Grandstands Page to book your seat now as the seats are disappearring fast.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
05-03-2010, 03:57 PM
Website Find Reply