Rider Development Days at Silverstone From Focused Events With Top Name Instructors
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Rider Development Days at Silverstone From Focused Events With Top Name Instructors
[Image: focusedevents.gif]

Innovative track day organiser, Focused Events, presents Rider Development Days at Silverstone, an intense tuition based experience on a selection of new Supersport machines, hosted by high-level instructors including Niall Mackenzie, Jamie Whitham and Steve Plater.

The new initiative will be situated at the confidence inspiring Stowe circuit at Silverstone and will be aimed at Novice and Intermediate riders. Dates for the events have been confirmed as 14th May and 2nd September.

Pupils will not only be taught by World class instructors, the machinery available for use will be high-end Supersport machines from Ducati, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha. Total cost for the day is £339 including bike hire with a £50 premium for use of the exotic Ducati 848.

Chief Instructor Niall Mackenzie explained,

“A track day can be an intimidating place to learn circuit and road skills, especially for less experienced riders. What the Rider Development Days offer is a chance to have intensive tuition from our most experienced instructors in a controlled circuit environment. Having the very latest Supersport tackle on offer makes the day even more attractive without the worries of transportation, tyres or maintenance.”

Riders can benefit from the close attention of ex British Champions Niall Mackenzie, Jamie Whitham, Steve Plater plus five senior Focused Events instructors, whilst riding the latest Supersport legends; the Ducati 848, Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R, Suzuki GSX-R600 or Yamaha YZF-R6.

The announcement of the Focused Events Rider Development Days follows the recent unveiling of the unique Ultimate Demo scheme where riders can choose the circuit and machine of their choice with full Nationwide opportunities from Brands Hatch to Knockhill.

For more information on Rider development Days, Ultimate Demo experience, standard trackdays and bike-hire, Focused Events are available on 0845 0267272 or info@focusedevents.com and for full event and circuit details see http://www.focusedevents.com .
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
10-03-2010, 05:11 PM
Website Find Reply