Gold Star Ron Racing, Willow Springs 2010.
irishago Offline

Threads: 18
Gold Star Ron Racing, Willow Springs 2010.
Hi Gang just wanted to wish MGP Stalwart and Senior Classic Entrant Gold Star Ron & his rider Brian Filo all the best for the ARHMA Classic Races this weekend at Willowsprings keep her lit & keep us informed Guy,s all the best Irish Ago ............. .Crossfingers
24-04-2010, 08:51 AM
Website Find Reply
irishago Offline

RE: Gold Star Ron Racing, Willow Springs 2010.
Due to unforseable circumstances Gold Star Ron,s rider was unable to make Willow Springs this weekend, But he did find a replacement who as it happens went on to win the premier 500cc Classic race at the meeting. It was of course none other than Mr Classic USA himself and Senior Classic MGP runner Dave Roper congrats to you both and all the best for race No 2 today cheers Irish Ago......Crossfingers
25-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Website Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Hi Ago,

Good to see Ron had Dave onboard the Goldie and managed a good finish.

Hope he manages the same for todays race also.

Malcolm
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
25-04-2010, 08:15 PM
Website Find Reply
irishago Offline

Well i think a big congrats is in order Gold Star Ron,s BSA Gold Star Manx won the second 500cc Premier Race at Willow Springs yesterday .
Well done MR Roper and Gold Star Ron, cant wait to ride it in the Senior Classic MGP yet again all the best Irish Ago......
26-04-2010, 07:35 PM
Website Find Reply
Gstarron Offline

Threads: 36
HI Malcolm and Ago... Thanks for all the kind words... The "Green Monster" is running better than it ever has.. And in a matter of about a month, I will have a complete spare engine..! We will be well prepared for this year's Manx....

Now all I need is a couple of smoked Manx Kippers to get my blood going..!!!

Can't wait to see all the great IOM and MGP people...!

Headed to Portland International Raceway this evening.... hope we do good on this very fast track...

Cheers..!!

Ron
30-04-2010, 12:18 AM
Find Reply