Please take note of this message, and report anything suspicious to the police !
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Please take note of this message, and report anything suspicious to the police !

This Morning (Thursday 13th May 2010) at 2.00am we were broken into and the thieves have taken a whole host of brand new SPIDI Kangaroo one piece leathers, including a size 58 Kangarooo GP Special suit in Blue & White (ultra rare less than 100 in the world!). In all manner of sizes but all KANGAROO LEATHER SUITS!

Should you be approached by anyone selling these items (normal retail is £1200.00 plus) please contact us or the police, any info leading to the finding of these will result in a reward!!!!!!! Suspected culprits have been apprehended and police are highly confident that their investigations will lead to finding the scum who did this but without being too leading please be cautious of anyone attempting to sell leathers out of the back of a Honda Civic!

With luck on our side (if there is any in these circumstances) it would appear that one of these scum bags has cut themselves on the glass as they attempted to leave the building, which police are now taking samples for DNA testing.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Forward this onto everyone in your mail box and lets try to stop them profiting from our misfortune and before they strike elsewhere!

Thank you!

Martin Knighton.
(on behalf of Brian Clark & all at Tamworth Yamaha)

Tamworth Yamaha 13 May at 04:45 Reply
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
13-05-2010, 01:08 PM
Website Find Reply