Laxey Woolen Mills & Sulby Glen Photo Exhibitions
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Laxey Woolen Mills & Sulby Glen Photo Exhibitions
Photo exhibitions at the Laxey Woollen Mills and Sulby Glen Hotel.

A PicTTure Captures a Moment in Time

[Image: fottofinder12010.jpg]

Don't miss these two exhibitions, some fabulous and previously unseen photographs on show.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
02-06-2010, 12:23 PM
Website Find Reply
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
RE: Laxey Woollen Mills & Sulby Glen Photo Exhibitions
Popped in to see young Mr Snelling today and enjoyed looking round the exhibition of Pics. Furthermore I sat next to the Gilera similar to one I sat beside in 1963 when Scuderia Duke (Hartle and Read)challenged the Hailwood-MV pairing.

I wish we could hear these machines again.................

I did however notice that the rear sprocket had a mighty number of teeth. I commented on this to Bill and apparently the big sprocket is used when the bike is demonstrated.

Well, I got the presents ("Forgive-me-for-diddling-off-to-the-TT" sort of presents. Fellows, you know what I mean !) for my son and my Missus from the shop underneath Bills exhibition.....Worth the trip indeed.
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2010, 06:30 PM by ian huntly.)
08-06-2010, 11:26 PM
Website Find Reply
Bill Snelling Offline

Threads: 147
RE: Laxey Woollen Mills & Sulby Glen Photo Exhibitions
Hi Ian
Good to see you, keep up the good work. Justine popped in, she is on good form. Plenty of fans popped in, nice comments from Nick Jefferies, Stan Nightingale and other riders and fans.
Still open Friday to Saturday 9 am to 5 pm. We will be in harness again for MGP fortnight. The Gilera won't be exhibited Manx time, I want to be out playing on the Guzzi in the Vintage Rally, but the pics and 1957 film will be on display.
I'm on the Great Flapjack Foray of Life - can't you tell!
“You don’t stop riding because you get old. You get old because you stop riding”
11-06-2010, 10:44 AM
Website Find Reply