Paul Dobbs - Funeral Notice/Details
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Paul Dobbs - Funeral Notice/Details
Funeral Notice

The funeral of Paul Dobbs, who died racing at the TT on Thursday 10 June, will be held at the grandstand in Douglas at 2pm Monday 21 June.

His wife, Bridget, daughters, Eadlin and Hillberry, mother, Dawn and sister, Shaylene will welcome anyone who wishes to join them in celebration of Dobsy’s life. Please dress as Dobsy would recognise you – team shirts and marshal jackets very welcome.

Dobsy will start his final lap around 2.30pm and bikes particularly will be welcome to join him. There will be no formal order, overtaking is fine but legal speed limits will be observed.

Anyone who wishes to attend Lonan church for Dobsy’s interment may follow the hearse while others wait at the grandstand to be re-joined by the funeral party for refreshments.

Instead of flowers, please donate generously to The TT Riders’ Association (francesthorp@manx.net), Rob Vine Fund (http://www.mms.org.im/robvinefund) or ACU Benevolent Fund (01788 566400).
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
17-06-2010, 12:07 PM
Website Find Reply