Connor Cummings Fund Raiser
ROSIE Offline

Threads: 65
Exclamation  Connor Cummings Fund Raiser
We would like to do a fund raiser to try and make Connors spell in hospital a little easier than it is. Our idea is to hold a treasure hunt finishing at the Sulby Glen Marquee with burger van bar-b-que( those that have been to one before will know how enjoyable they are ) a motorcycle film show, table quiz, raffle and auction. Our problem is when to hold it , we have two dates and we are looking for you to tell us which one would be the most suitable. Sunday 18th July ( after Jurby Road but a Sunday ) or Friday 30th July. It would be on a ticket only at £8 each and £2.00 of that going to the fund raiser.
Please give us your input as to the most suitable date or any other ideas you may have that we could use.
thank you
Rosie
Biker Friendly Pub.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2010, 06:38 PM by Malcolm.)
01-07-2010, 06:20 PM
Website Find Reply
boakesey Away

Threads: 65
RE: Connor Cummings Fund Raiser
Hi Rosie, I think Friday would probably be better from the point of view of the good folks who would be having to go into work on Monday morning with a raging hangover...

Also, a Friday night is a great start to the weekend, don't you think?

Count me (& the camera) in whatever night you have it on.

B
....scone out to take photos!
03-07-2010, 04:25 PM
Find Reply
sidewaysid Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Connor Cummings Fund Raiser
Rosie
Nudge me and I will send a small donation to the Connor fund, and don't forget my booking at your place for the MGP

Phil Clark
04-07-2010, 06:13 PM
Find Reply