SWAN HONDA SEEK FURTHER IMPROVEMENT AT SNETTERTON
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
SWAN HONDA SEEK FURTHER IMPROVEMENT AT SNETTERTON
[Image: swanhondahdr.gif]

The Swan Honda team are determined to turn their fortunes around ahead of tomorrow’s qualifying and opening race at Snetterton after ending today’s practice sessions with James Ellison in twelfth and Stuart Easton in fifteenth.

The high-speed Norfolk circuit proved challenging for both riders as they strived to find a setting to put them in contention as both Ellison and Easton ended the opening two sessions outside the top ten. However, the team are now feeling fired up to change the situation around in the final practice session tomorrow before the race two grid deciding qualifying shootout and the opening race of the weekend.

Ellison said:

“We have had a few issues today and we just haven’t been able to get the front planted on the track; in the first sector before the corners we were up there, but if you look at the other sectors we are really struggling and it is because we simply can’t carry the speed. The wind today has been picking up and has been folding the front so we need to look tomorrow at getting some more weight on the front end. Today has been a case of doing the best with what we had and then tomorrow we need to come back stronger.”

Easton said:

“Today we have struggling again and it is obviously disappointing to not be up the sharp end where we need to be. We have had a few problems with the rear suspension and it has been dropping when I am not on the throttle, which has slowed the pace. We have sat down and had a debrief and we now have a few ideas on what we can try tomorrow as it really needs to be resolved ahead of qualifying and the first race. We know that we have the pace we just need to find it in the morning.”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
16-07-2010, 06:19 PM
Website Find Reply