Gorse Lea Collection For The Joey Dunlop Foundation
John Foster Offline

Threads: 63
Wink  Gorse Lea Collection For The Joey Dunlop Foundation
During TT 2010 Gorse Lea Marshals collected £434.58 for the Joey Dunlop Foundation from the very generous spectators at Gorse Lea and Harold's.

Don't worry if we missed you as you can still contribute to this excellent cause at http://www.joeydunlopfoundation.com

Thank you! smilie
24-08-2010, 03:30 PM
Find Reply
Jan Grainger Offline

Threads: 16
RE: Gorse Lea Collection For The Joey Dunlop Foundation
(24-08-2010, 03:30 PM)John Foster Wrote: During TT 2010 Gorse Lea Marshals collected £434.58 for the Joey Dunlop Foundation from the very generous spectators at Gorse Lea and Harold's.

Don't worry if we missed you as you can still contribute to this excellent cause at http://www.joeydunlopfoundation.com

Thank you! smilie
That's good John. What dosh I had left on departure, not a lot unfortunately, I put in the little house which is well positioned in the Ronaldsway air terminal so together with that collection and yours there should be a fair bit more.
11-09-2010, 12:38 AM
Find Reply
Bakeriom Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Gorse Lea Collection For The Joey Dunlop Foundation
That's good John. What dosh I had left on departure, not a lot unfortunately, I put in the little house which is well positioned in the Ronaldsway air terminal so together with that collection and yours there should be a fair bit more.
[/quote]

Hi All
Just a quick note to say 'Thank You' to everyone who has supported us so much over the years. The boxes that we place at the Airport & Sea Terminal always provide a good return on donations so thanks again to all who give whatever they can.

We had our first guest during the MGP and another apartment being tested this week from another guest. Bookings are going extremely well. anyone who wishes to make a booking or enquiry please contact Kevin Quirk at kevinquirk@hotmail.com

many thanks
Bruce Baker
Trustee - Joey Dunlop Foundation
14-09-2010, 12:17 PM
Website Find Reply