Thanks Malcolm and Bill
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks Malcolm and Bill
Well done, Malcolm, Bill and everyone involved for providing such excellent coverage of the subject that this site was specifically set up for. Your dedication is appreciated.
05-06-2002, 11:20 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Thanks Malcolm and Bill
Thanks from me too, excellent coverage very much appreciated, off the Island, my day would have been unbearable without you!!
05-06-2002, 11:53 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I`ll echo that again !
cheers Stella
06-06-2002, 12:05 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi all,

What has been posted in this thread is very much appreciated and goes a long way towards assuring us that irrespective of what has happened to the site over the past year or so, has not been too detrimental and that one way or another, whenever we are required to cover what we set out to do in the beginning, we can do it, irrespective of what has to be actioned.

What has been achieved in this past two weeks is unbeliveable, when you consider that Carol has been supporting her husband Chris in his efforts to compete in the U/Lightweight, Bill has been carrying out his normal routine work schedule in addition to attending to the numerous visitors he receives every year at his home, and me, well I just do what I do and get on with it.

Trevor Burgess who offered his services to the site the week before everything took off, has been invaluable with his pics and to him I shall be eternally thankfull.

It just remains to be said, that we hope you have enjoyed what we have been able to provide for you so far, and that the rest of the week goes as well as the previous 10 or so days, and that TT2002 has been the success that everyone has hoped and prayed for.

Take care all of you, and hopefully we shall meet up at some point in time throughout the rest of the year.

Malcolm.
06-06-2002, 09:01 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I couldn't put John Foster's original posing any better myself. Well done to all the crew here at the site and thanks to Trevor and Carol for the odd photo for Jim Moodie's site.

Cheers, Harvey T.
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2016, 10:49 PM by Malcolm.)
06-06-2002, 06:15 PM