home again
Anonymous
Unregistered

home again
I would like to thank everyone who helped me make this TT such a good one----I nearly did not manage to get there this year, as you must have seen in the paper press--
However, the time on the Island has certainly made me feel good again, but now is the time to see the Consultant------!!!!!

Hoping to all of you lot again in 2003---
06-06-2002, 08:54 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: home again
Glad you enjoyed the visit. Didn't see the press. Are you OK?
I hoped to meet you, but just ran out of time......next year?
07-06-2002, 09:24 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes I am home again,thanks to the wonderful Steam Packet Company and it's delayed departures and having to drive home I have had to endure 14 hours without alcohol!!!!
Am I the only one? but the very words "Steam Packet Company" conjure some 19th century type shipping line.Perhaps its time they changed their name,rebranding I think is the modern term ,maybe even hire Stephen Byers and John"right jab" Prescott to organise it.Anyone got any suggestions for a new name?
08-06-2002, 09:31 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fawlty's Cattle Boats?
08-06-2002, 09:54 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

The super seacat broke down on the way out and the seacat broke down on the way back, a pain in the ar*e for sure but I wouldnt have missed it for anything. What a fantastic weeks, great racing and had the chance to put some more faces to names, met Gail Musson and big D for the first time, the witch and David Griffiths again, and many more.
roll on 2003.

john
08-06-2002, 09:58 PM