TT Website Forum

Full Version: Paddock Warm Up Panoramas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes folks, it's thast time again.... (usually) daily updates from the TT paddock as it starts to fill up. I was made redundant last autumn and spent half of the payoff on a new camera... Pleased to say that the resulting pics look OK.

So, here are the pics from Saturday 21st

Saturday 1

Saturday 2

Saturday 3

Saturday 4
cheers stroller early days yet but in a couple of days it will be a different story!
Excellent stuff, thanks Stroller.
Can anyone post the pics on the page please? My old I phone won't let me view the pics.Sad
Sorry about that. The 360 process uses flash which isn't supported on iOS devices.
Awesome idea! It's getting so close now! Seeing the paddock area start to fill is nice!
(22-05-2016, 09:20 AM)Chrisp955 Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone post the pics on the page please? My old I phone won't let me view the pics.Sad
OK - The original images are

Here

Here

And Here
Thanks Stroller its nice to see it being built up even though I am not going this year. But I will be back next year.
Thanks stroller 👍 ..I'm over Friday night so it's good to see the build up
And get in the mood lol
Thank you. Very nice.

=========================================
Sorry for my bad English, i'm an old Dutchman.
Unfortunately, work commitments are stopping me from getting to the paddock this evening..... but, I've got the day off work tomorrow as I need to spend a couple of hours at Nobles hospital. I'll do another set of panoramas either before of after my visit there