TT Website Forum

Full Version: Superstock Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Much as I respect both MD and Hutchy as outstanding TT racers and competitors I'd like to see someone break the duopoly of recent years and I think that we may be seeing a new champion emerging.

Hickman
Hutchy
MD

Safe racing.
Send some Summer weather Sam please, it's blowin' hard a proper Manx Hoolie at mo and not due to stop. If it's damp race I'd have your prediction in reverse.
No racing today now folks, so get yourselves into some dry gear & down the pub!
Let's hope they get away today.
I'm going for
Hickman
Hutchy
Hillier
But that's me thinking MD suzuki won't last the 4 laps.
Sat at gorse Lea from 8,30am highly recommended the cakes hear
Hutchy has to be favourite for this, but I've got a feeling that somebody else is gonna grab the win today. You can never discount Micky D of course, but I'm not convinced the new Gixxer will be a match for the host of proven BMW's up at the sharp end.

So I'll go:-

(1) Peter Hickman
(2) Hutchy
(3) James Hilliar
Com'on Bruce, get a win so I can shave!
Hey Crisp, I reckon I must have been 'channeling' you when I posted my prediction!

Have a fab day down at the mighty Gorse Lea & go easy on that cake!!
Well Hutchy was absolutely 'on it' again today & smoked 'em! 16 TT wins & counting. Brilliant stuff. Hickey in 2nd spot & a remarkable ride by Dan Kneen to grab 3rd. I'm absolutely chuffed for the guy - especially after he was left without a ride over the Winter. Well done Matey!!
Dan did realy well he been fast all week just the speeding in the pits messed up his races.

To late with the cake ninja girl I'm 3 slices in. Tea ☕ to wet without it