TT Website Forum

Full Version: What ferry are you all on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This time tomorrow I'll be loading the bike up to get ready to head all the way up to Heysham for the 02:15 to Douglas.
Yes I've been many times before but I'm still so flippin excited I feel like I could burst.
what crossings are you guys/girls on?  Beer2
Thursday 7pm from liverpool but I'm thinking of going a few days earlyer I no the digs are free just if the boss will give me another day of work.
Not over until Mad Sunday, 6am boat from Liverpool.
Going over on the 19.15 ferry ⛴ from Liverpool for 10 days. Can't wait!
(24-05-2018, 04:35 PM)chris4652009 Wrote: [ -> ]This time tomorrow I'll be loading the bike up to get ready to head all the way up to Heysham for the 02:15 to Douglas.
Yes I've been many times before but I'm still so flippin excited I feel like I could burst.
what crossings are you guys/girls on?  Beer2

same as you
Still got over a week to wait. Out Friday 1st at 11.45 from Heysham. Six nights at the greatest sporting event on the planet - can't wait.

This weather has been too good for too long. Hope it doesn't turn......
(24-05-2018, 09:08 PM)Gleesy Wrote: [ -> ]Still got over a week to wait. Out Friday 1st at 11.45 from Heysham. Six nights at the greatest sporting event on the planet - can't wait.

Ditto    ditto       8 nights      ditto    &    ditto!
On the same ferry as The Captain??

A great start to TT2018........!!
(24-05-2018, 09:08 PM)Gleesy Wrote: [ -> ]Still got over a week to wait. Out Friday 1st at 11.45 from Heysham. Six nights at the greatest sporting event on the planet - can't wait.

The forecast was terrible for last year, race week turned out alright though Icon_biggrin
A bloody chilly run up here. Roadworks galore.
11.15am out of Liverpoool - YESTERDAY!! I'm already here Smile
(24-05-2018, 09:30 PM)captainsparkledotcom Wrote: [ -> ]Ditto    ditto       8 nights      ditto    &    ditto!

Under a week now,   ditto       8 nights      ditto    &    ditto!  Icon_lol
(24-05-2018, 09:30 PM)captainsparkledotcom Wrote: [ -> ]Ditto    ditto       8 nights      ditto    &    ditto!

Same out boat as you captain.... 10 nights on the island.... Roll on
Blimey! we could have a forum meeting on the boat! 
i'll be on a rocket (what else!!) & the famous Mr. Led will be on a Joey Dunlop type Honda 400.
See you in the queue 😀