TT Website Forum

Full Version: Saturday Race Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saturday dawns with a brilliant looking day, think we are go!

Good luck to all concerned.

Hopefully the midges won't be out by the finish as I'm bitten to death this year.
Anyone know why management seemed to prioritise the "warm up" lap over the Lightweight Race ? ... I can't see the point in risking delays by having a warm up lap that includes bikes that aren't even racing the same day - oh and not to mention Paul Jordan throwing it all down the road at Whitegates, wrecking the bike and causing one of the 2 red flag incidents on the warm up lap - some warm up lap definition when 2 riders properly throw it down the road - Whitegates and Union Mills..... unless it's for insurance or the new safety reasons I don't see why it couldn't be at the end of the day or have that class's warm up lap on the same day as the race....the event is now 5 days shorter and this style of management for me just adds to the ever increasing potential for sessions / races to be lost or shortened..
Fully agree and bad tomorrow with race starting two hours after roads closed due to warm ups