TT Website Forum

Full Version: mid antrim 150 news.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Anonymous

flyin ryan farquhar took a hat trick of wins at the clough circuit in mid antrim. these included the open, the 600 and the 250 two stroke supporters club race,
the big one - the mid antrim 150 superbike race was won by the carrot cruncher himself - guy martin. well done.
ade!

Anonymous

Ade was Guy sucking Irish rabbits out of the hedges? and well done Ryan next stop Dundrod eh are you going Ade?

Anonymous

yes mate, off wednesday morning till sunday. just a short tootle up to cairnryan [about 325 miles :-] ]then scarborough on the 16th of september - now what does that remind me of?
ade!

Anonymous

Ade make sure you come and find me in the paddock at Dundrod I'll be in the "B" paddock what or where ever that is I don't know but it's the paddock that all the big teams are NOT in.

White/rust Transit

I've a wee nip of something very very special waiting for you.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Anonymous

your wish stephen is my command :-]
ade!

Anonymous

Cargo, the "B" paddock is the paddock to the side of/at the back of the grandstand where I was last year.

Anonymous

No Ammo it's not I have a had a letter from the club telling me that under no circumstances will anyone be allowed to use the grandstand side of the road as paddock.

Anonymous

Well, it was last year,Cargo, but then, havent they changed things this year ?

Anonymous

Probably the grass field at the top of the paddock, above the finishing line?