TT Website Forum

Full Version: killalane road races
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Anonymous

can anyone give me the dates for the killalane road races

Anonymous

hi alan, forget what anybody else has told you. i have this on the authority of my good friend derek "big d" mason, who will be commentating at killalane.
practice is on FRIDAY september 9th, with roads closing at 2 pm.
racing is on SATURDAY september 10th. roads close at 10 am.
it is being advertised elsewhere as racing on sunday. this is wrong.
cheers, ade!

Anonymous

Is that true Ade its usually Sunday Killalane?

Anonymous

They changed it to Friday and Saturday last year, and its the same this year.

Anonymous

Thanks Ammo now then better start thinking? am i correct Manx, Dundalk, Killalane, Scarborough and Bullybunion better check the piggy bank?

Anonymous

you can kiss ballybunion goodbye pykey, it's the same weekend as the gold cup.
ade!

Anonymous

On Tuesday I arrive in Belfast from Melbourne Australia for 3 weeks and have the Killalane, Aghadowey, Kirkiston and Dundalk races lined up - introducing the wife and 6-month old to the joys of standing in ditches watching bikes! Can't wait!!

Anonymous

Now theres a real road race enthusist!, Hope you have a great time, and enjoy the irish hospitality.

Anonymous

amen to that, and i might just catch you at killalane. [but don't tell her indoors]
ade!

Anonymous

Colin,
Give me a shout at either Dundalk or Killalane! You'll catch me around the paddock on the Two Stroke S.C. stand/on a hedge somewhere! Your in for some crackin races and Irish hospitality.