TT Website Forum

Full Version: Get well soon, Garry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

thewitch

Garry D came off at the Dundrod races today, and is in hospital with a nasty broken leg. Best wishes, get well soon, Garry.
Tough luck Gary :shock: I hope you heal well and FAST :wink:
message from garry this morning. he's already been up, down and round the ward on his crutches, but gets very tired due to lack of iron etc in his blood. obviously the hozzie are putting that to rights. his x-rays are looking good. the physio is dead chuffed with the movement he's got in his leg, and he can lift it right off the bed already. quote: "it hurt like fk, but i told him we're hard b'stards" get well soon yoof
ade!
Just like to say a big thanks to everyone who's been in contact with cards, text, phone calls etc. I really apprecaite it and keeps you going when feeling a bit rubbish. I can't thank the medical team, marshall officials at dundrod enough, they were all fantastic in looking after me and family.

Just sore at the minute but working hard every day on exercising the leg to keep the movement going, and very tired but taking one day at a time.

Thanks again Lol