TT Website Forum

Full Version: who??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone know?, Scruffy/cargo/larryd are Banned from this one! Sorry!
[Image: l35.jpg]
Alex McVicker Smile
I thought this one would have been done and dusted long ago!!
Come on then Baylon, where's my clue??
Clue: Ding-Dong!
It must be Artie, Dermot, Gavin, Peter, John, Gordon or Derek Bell then!! SmileSmileSmile

Gordon??
It is one of the above!
Well we can rule out Artie, Dermot or Peter! It looks like an older man, with all respects, that's why I guessed Alex McVicker in the first place (rather a good guess I vainly thought!),ruling out Gavin, and I haven't heard of Derek Bell, Castledawson, for many years. he was racing in the Manx at the same time as my fondly remembered old mate Pat McLaughlin and George Adams from Coleraine.
Enough of my ramblings. That leaves John or Gordon Bell. I know John but I never met Gordon. I assume they look similar in appearance? Can I have 50/50?

Gordon Bell final answer......
Barry Wood Wrote:Well we can rule out Artie, Dermot or Peter! It looks like an older man, with all respects, that's why I guessed Alex McVicker in the first place (rather a good guess I vainly thought!),ruling out Gavin, and I haven't heard of Derek Bell, Castledawson, for many years. he was racing in the Manx at the same time as my fondly remembered old mate Pat McLaughlin and George Adams from Coleraine.
Enough of my ramblings. That leaves John or Gordon Bell. I know John but I never met Gordon. I assume they look similar in appearance? Can I have 50/50?

Gordon Bell final answer......

Barry, I have a feeling that you're away with the fairies . . . . .

Wink

cargo

Barry is not awy with the faries but our friend in the picture is certainly something of a spacer smilie
cargo Wrote:Barry is not awy with the faries but our friend in the picture is certainly something of a spacer smilie

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh so!
Smile
Well I must wave the white flag and admit I can't come up with the answer. But I look forward to finding out!!!!!!!
YAY I've got it. At last. It must be Cargo's clue. NORMAN DUNN!!!!!!!
Barry Wood Wrote:YAY I've got it. At last. It must be Cargo's clue. NORMAN DUNN!!!!!!!

Nah, Barry, not right yet - you shouldn't have given up on the campanology

Rolleyes
guessing
Ian Bell

thewitch

He's the Chinese Spaceman? Bonk MGP winner and comedian!
It's Gavin Bell. On his first TZ after he graduated from the RGV with the L plates fitted......
Barry Wood Wrote:It's Gavin Bell. On his first TZ after he graduated from the RGV with the L plates fitted......

YahooYahooYahoo

Bloody hell Barry - took long enough.

Not sure if Gav would appreciate being described as "obviously an older man", though

Wink
No I'm sure he would not.

NICE ONE BAYLON!!!!!!!!!!!!
forgot about this one!, yep Gavin Bell, at one of the early Bishopscourt meetings, the circuit has since been re vamped, re the L plates, i think it was on the RC30 That he had them on!, shold have a pic somewhere