TT Website Forum

Full Version: Who - Where - When
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right .... same 3 questions with a difference

(plus extra point for the bike)

I AM trying harder Larry Tongue

[Image: Picture017.jpg]
Is it Richard Britton in the F1 TT in 04 between Ballaspur and Ballig Bridge on his GSXR1000
Cheers Phil
Only just logged on for the first time today, John.

Wouldn't argue with Phil!!

Tongue Tongue Tongue

ps - don't really reckon your panning technique . . . . .
I reckon Phil's right too.
BUT, can you see those legs danglng? Reckon H & S may have a few words to say about that!
NickJ Wrote:I reckon Phil's right too.
BUT, can you see those legs danglng? Reckon H & S may have a few words to say about that!

Yes Phil...bang on the money pal....too quick on the draw for Mr D he he!

Yes Nick, that spot was a bit precarious to say the least but it did offer great views from 'corner to corner'! I wonder if it is now one of the banned areas because I reckon if it was wet at all, it would be difficult to keep the footing along that wall/banking.

I had to laugh (and so did my mates) at my photographic attempts that year Larry...however, its not easy to get that particular effect in the above pic... a copious amount of stupidity mixed with equal measures of hell bent determination produced that image Bonk

cargo

NickJ Wrote:I reckon Phil's right too.

Thank goodness I'm not the only one who saw the legs and thought perhaps they shouldn't be there..................
I do hope it's not an age related thing.............smilie