TT Website Forum
Who Is This (No 2) - Printable Version

+- TT Website Forum (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Isle of Man TT Website (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TT Related Posts (Only) (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Who Is This (No 2) (/showthread.php?tid=10946)

Who Is This (No 2) - Malcolm - 10-05-2011

So what information do you have on this photograph ?

[Image: mohut.jpg]

Who is that in the kilt ?

When was this taken (year etc)

Any other information and/or stories you may have that may enahnce the history behind the photograph would be appreciated.

RE: Another - Who Is This etc ... - larryd - 10-05-2011

(10-05-2011, 08:48 PM)Malcolm Wrote:
So what information do you have on this photograph ?

[Image: mohut.jpg]

Who is that in the kilt ?

When was this taken (year etc)

Any other information and/or stories you may have that may enahnce the history behind the photograph would be appreciated.

MOSE ! ! !

RE: Another - Who Is This etc ... - ian huntly - 10-05-2011

And what did he have UNDER his kilt !!!!????

Note the jackets worn by the two guys up on the pit counter...is this a clue ?

RE: Another - Who Is This etc ... - John Foster - 10-05-2011

It looks like Royal Stewart Tartan, so is he a Stewart?

RE: Another - Who Is This etc ... - Lee - 11-05-2011

Rod Stewart?

I think I noticed that dude in a VHS I watched recently.

1993?

RE: Another - Who Is This etc ... - Manx Mist - 11-05-2011

(11-05-2011, 06:06 AM)Lee Wrote: Rod Stewart?

I think I noticed that dude in a VHS I watched recently.

1993?

I think he was pitting for Iain Duffus

RE: Another - Who Is This etc ... - ian huntly - 13-05-2011

It is Mose Hutchinson. pit man for Iain Duffus......Please note the Paddock Jackets which could help in establishing the year. Are they "Skoal Bandit" or "Merrydown Racing"?

Under Moses' kilt he had a piece of cardboard (quite big it was !) which said something like "Nothing's worn under this kilt" or similar !! Love the wellies as well...............

We are nearly ready for the next pic Malcolm !!

RE: Another - Who Is This etc ... - pat slinn - 13-05-2011

(13-05-2011, 03:11 PM)ian huntly Wrote: It is Mose Hutchinson. pit man for Iain Duffus......Please note the Paddock Jackets which could help in establishing the year. Are they "Skoal Bandit" or "Merrydown Racing"?

Under Moses' kilt he had a piece of cardboard (quite big it was !) which said something like "Nothing's worn under this kilt" or similar !! Love the wellies as well...............

We are nearly ready for the next pic Malcolm !!

I remember Moses well, he came into the Ducati garage one year to have photographs etc signed. The Italians were intrigued with his kilt and wanted to know what he wore beneath it, when he "raised" his kilt there was a pair of mole grips hanging there !!. What happened to Moses ?, I have not seen him for a years or so. Surely one of the great "characters" of the TT.