TT Website Forum
Ross Campbell *PIC* - Printable Version

+- TT Website Forum (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Isle of Man TT Website (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TT Related Posts (Only) (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Ross Campbell *PIC* (/showthread.php?tid=1480)

Pages: 1 2

Ross Campbell *PIC* - Anonymous - 22-03-2003

It is with the heaviest heart imaginable that I have to tell you Ross Campbell has died following an accident at Snetterton.
Ross was the last person I expected this to happen to, as he was so safe, so stylish and so talented. I will miss him dreadfully, and I can only begin to imagine how Stella, Alex, the boys and the whole Campbell/Munro clan must be feeling.
My heart goes out to you all.

Ross Campbell - A Tribute
[Image: small_ross_no24.gif]

Tragic news - Anonymous - 22-03-2003

Re: Tragic news - Anonymous - 22-03-2003

Terrible, terible news. My sincere condolences to Stella and her family. I cannot imagine how she is feeling but I hope the support of this, other message boards and the racing fraternity can provide some comfort at this sad time.

Stella has always said that racing people are her family. She has supported so many people in their dark hours.
Alex, Bryan and Grant are on their way home now, and they will all need us now.
I cannot imagine Ross not being around. I remember when he was Stella's first bump, and he grew into a young man anyone would be proud to know. He was extremely popular with his peers, and many of the young lads racing will be as shocked as we are.
Ross's brother, Bryan, had his first race yesterday. He fell off, but is relatively all right.

I have just read the dreadfull news about Ross and i dont know what to say exept my thoughts are with Stella and the family, RIP Ross.

I have just logged on and I must say,what a shock.Sincere condolences from myself and John.What more can we say,except,as has been said already,we are all here for Stella and her family.

This is truly shocking news, and all the more so when it involves a family who are so well known to users of this site. No-one loves bike racing more than Stella and her family, you only have to read her postings on the site for proof of that.
Only last Saturday, Gail and I met up with Pykey, and Ross was one of the first racers mentioned in our conversation. Today's news just seems totally unreal, and our thoughts are very much with the whole Campbell family. As others have already said, the motorcycling fraternity is very close and supportive, and we hope that this may be a comfort to the family in the months ahead. They are very much in our thoughts today.

David & Gail

Very sad news. Along with everyone else here, i would like to pass on our sincere condolences to the Campbell family and say that our thoughts are with you.

Kev, Kim and family

What more can I say to what has already been written. To Stella and family, my thoughts are with you.

Re: Tragic news - Anonymous - 23-03-2003

To all concernerned, my sincerest condolences.

ammo

Stella & family,My thoughts are with you,at this tragic time,God bless,.

So very sad,our thoughts are with Stella and the family.

John

This is terrible news.I hope that Stella and her family can find some comfort knowing that people all around the world are sending love and prayers their way.
From Texas with love,
Elizabeth

My thoughts are with you at this tragic time, Ross has also been remembered by those on Visordown

Re: Ross Campbell - Anonymous - 24-03-2003

Having been out of the office all week-end, I have just logged in to find this terrible news.

Stella and family, my heart goes out to you at this terrible time.

Please accept my heartfelt condolences not only from myself, but also from everyone at TTwebsite, and on behalf of everyone who uses the site.

May you rest in peace Ross.

SO so sorry to hear about Ross. Stella, Alex & the lads on behalf of the Taylor family our thoughts are with you.

Sincerest condolences to Alex, Stella and all the Campbell family.
For a rider so bright, talented and enthusiastic about his sport to be no longer with us is so very, very sad.

John Mc Comisky

I sit here with large lump in throat,but here goes .I yesterday returned to Scotland from Snetterton having witnessed the death of my dear nephew ROSS CAMPBELL ,I now feel it is time to call it a day,I know that Ross would not want me to give in but Im sure he will understand my sentiments.Ross spannered for me thru thick and thin in his pre race days and what a good job he done .My heart felt condolences go out to all my family but mostly his mum and dad Alex and Stella ,Little Brothers Bryan and Grant.Bryan was to make his race debut on this fateful day even with a wrist injury from a previous day spill(must be a Campbell Thing) but thats how racing goes as we are all aware , it just seems a cryin shame that a young life should be taken from the safest rider that was on the track on this fateful day .
Rest in peace Ross and may you Race in heaven Love always your UNCLE IAN and save us all a space in the paddock

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Ross Campbell - Anonymous - 25-03-2003

Oh, Ian. What can I say. I remember you starting racing too. Don't make irrevocable decisions till you have time to think. Whatever you decide we will all expect to see you in the paddock anyway, with your boys.
What is this about an aerial invasion of Tranent? Ross would never believe the stir.
Such a shame Ben and Charlie will not know their lovely Uncle Ross, as he knew his Uncle Ian.

Re: Ross Campbell *NM* - Anonymous - 25-03-2003