TT Website Forum
IOMTT Forum Closure - Printable Version

+- TT Website Forum (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Isle of Man TT Website (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TT Related Posts (Only) (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: IOMTT Forum Closure (/showthread.php?tid=18300)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: IOMTT Forum Closure - bill - 21-11-2014

WOW! Everybody has moved over.

RE: IOMTT Forum Closure - Promor - 21-11-2014

It was the only sensible thing to do as I don't do faceache

RE: IOMTT Forum Closure - SILJA - 21-11-2014

SILJA is here.

RE: IOMTT Forum Closure - wsn03 - 21-11-2014

(21-11-2014, 03:46 PM)SILJA Wrote: SILJA is here.

Typical - I see you haven't given yourself a gender! How many people are you planning to dupe on this forum....... tut? Anyway, glad you came over.

RE: IOMTT Forum Closure - arsey30 - 21-11-2014

(20-11-2014, 07:11 PM)NickJ Wrote: Well I made it across, thank you Malcolm, and well done for keeping this going.
If I find out what caused the iomtt closure, I will pass it on.
Meanwhile, I need to re-acquaint myself with this website. I (like many), will have used this in the past, but in fairness, it DID appear that the majority were using the other site. And now we are coming crawling back, cap in hand!
All part of the fun I say.

Footnote: Sounds a little narcissistic, but would the forum prefer I change to Splashdown?

I looked here years ago but found the tt site to be more busy, but am still signed up so will be here from now on.
I always log on to every site as arsey30, [e mail address too ] so all know who I am.
Not personally, but some may do, I can't see the point in creating a different alias for each site.
We all know you as Splashdown.

Off topic.

Gordon has closed his shop in Ash after 40 years and works part time in his Guildford shop. Still wants his Cub back.

RE: IOMTT Forum Closure - Ekimyrf - 21-11-2014

Thanks Malcolm ... Another forum orphan here
Silja yaay welcome over

(20-11-2014, 05:45 PM)panman Wrote: I was surprised to see the following on the IOMTT Forum:

http://www.iomtt.com/Home/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=383592

I think we'll be seeing a few people move onto here!

Yes, I am back now.

I do not seem to be able to reply to any post.

RE: IOMTT Forum Closure - c iom tt - 21-11-2014

Afternoon everyone!

(20-11-2014, 05:45 PM)panman Wrote: I was surprised to see the following on the IOMTT Forum:

just tesing

(21-11-2014, 03:48 PM)wsn03 Wrote:

Typical - I see you haven't given yourself a gender! How many people are you planning to dupe on this forum....... tut? Anyway, glad you came over.
He, he so far you're the only one who made a huge mistake :-)
Adjusted to MALE now! Reminds me when I made my first visit to Spain. The first time I needed a public toilet there were two doors. Senoras and caballeros. I've heard senor a lot of times and I went in at senoras. Wrong place!

(20-11-2014, 06:01 PM)sticky Wrote:
(20-11-2014, 05:54 PM)spannerman Wrote:

spannerman is back

Checking in!

Me too

RE: IOMTT Forum Closure - panman - 21-11-2014

(21-11-2014, 03:54 PM)arsey30 Wrote:
(20-11-2014, 07:11 PM)NickJ Wrote: Well I made it across, thank you Malcolm, and well done for keeping this going.
Meanwhile, I need to re-acquaint myself with this website. I (like many), will have used this in the past, but in fairness, it DID appear that the majority were using the other site. And now we are coming crawling back, cap in hand!

Footnote: Sounds a little narcissistic, but would the forum prefer I change to Splashdown?

I looked here years ago but found the tt site to be more busy, but am still signed up so will be here from now on.
I always log on to every site as arsey30, [e mail address too ] so all know who I am.
Not personally, but some may do, I can't see the point in creating a different alias for each site.
We all know you as Splashdown.

Off topic.

Gordon has closed his shop in Ash after 40 years and works part time in his Guildford shop. Still wants his Cub back.

Are you local to Ash or Guildford Arsey30? I live south of Farnham

No posts today.
I cant reply to posts.

RE: IOMTT Forum Closure - b5070 - 21-11-2014

I'm here! Thought I may be the last to post on the 'old' forum, but the Gestapo got to it & canned it - sheesh. Thanks for doing this Malcolm - looking forward to all the lively chat continuing Icon_lol AND -- you have spell check here!!
Brid.

RE: IOMTT Forum Closure - Tom Loughridge - 21-11-2014

Well I got my backside kicked of the Duke Forum a long time ago with the late and sadly missed Don Simons over the ACU course licence, so it's good to be back on a forum

RE: IOMTT Forum Closure - Paroni09 - 21-11-2014

(21-11-2014, 03:48 PM)wsn03 Wrote:

Correct predictor of the 2014 Sidecar Race B (the only person on the whole Isle of Man DED forum to rightly call Moly as the winner) .... but I'm not going to go on about it......much.....

Don't you??

------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for my bad English, i'm an old Dutchman.

RE: IOMTT Forum Closure - Tom Loughridge - 21-11-2014

Reading between the lines it indicates money problems or lack of funding.

Personally I always preferred using my own name like Larry Devlin then everyone knows whose who and the keyboard bandits and warriors can't hide behind a silly name, just my opinion..

Now the Forum button at the old site is gone...
But if you use this link you'll get there! http://www.iomtt.com/Forum.aspx
Login as earlier...

RE: IOMTT Forum Closure - van man - 21-11-2014

just checking in thanks Malcolm

RE: IOMTT Forum Closure - rene-d - 21-11-2014

one more junior member
so good to be junior again