TT Website Forum
Bikes on TV - Printable Version

+- TT Website Forum (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Isle of Man TT Website (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=137)
+--- Thread: Bikes on TV (/showthread.php?tid=18518)

Bikes on TV - Dougboy - 23-12-2014

Racing Legands - Barry Sheene

28th Dec 21:00 BBC2

Understanding that Bazza may not be everyones' favourite TT hero, the second instalment is on John Surtees, who is, in my humble opinion, far too scarcely mentioned in the roll-call of TT greats.
Doug

RE: Bikes on TV - Ken37.73 - 23-12-2014

+1. Probably my all time motorsport hero and a brilliant man to hear talk about his time in the sport. TT, Moto GP, F1 world champion. We'll never see the like again.

RE: Bikes on TV - scaramanga - 23-12-2014

my planner has top gear showing at 9pm on that date bbc2
edit.....now listed as 9.05 pm sunday 28th

RE: Bikes on TV - serowmaster - 23-12-2014

(23-12-2014, 12:35 PM)Dougboy Wrote: Racing Legands - Barry Sheene

Understanding that Bazza may not be everyones' favourite TT hero, the second instalment is on John Surtees, who is, in my humble opinion, far too scarcely mentioned in the roll-call of TT greats.
Doug                That should be worth a view Icon_biggrin

RE: Bikes on TV - Electrajohnt - 23-12-2014

No series link coming up, anyone know when J Surtees is on?

RE: Bikes on TV - serowmaster - 24-12-2014

Just looked on the the telly page of the local rag and it doesn't give us any more info than we already know so we will just have to have a look on sunday and see what happens Beer2

RE: Bikes on TV - Boltonswanderer - 30-12-2014

Doug

Thanks for the heads up. Finally got to watch this on catch up last night - excellent viewing, especially after all the xmas junk TV that's been on. If you haven't already it's well worth a watch Icon_biggrin  

RE: Bikes on TV - Steady the Edward - 31-12-2014

(30-12-2014, 01:07 PM)Boltonswanderer Wrote:

Doug

Thanks for the heads up. Finally got to watch this on catch up last night - excellent viewing, especially after all the xmas junk TV that's been on. If you haven't already it's well worth a watch Icon_biggrin  
Did it manage to git ti yonder side on hills , Boltons Reject ?? lol

RE: Bikes on TV - c iom tt - 01-01-2015

The Dakar is starting soon on Eurosport. The only other bike race that is on par with the TT.

RE: Bikes on TV - the old man - 04-01-2015

(23-12-2014, 09:16 PM)Electrajohnt Wrote: No series link coming up, anyone know when J Surtees is on?

John Surtees is on Sunday Jan 11  Icon_biggrin