TT Website Forum
I so need a day like this one was - Printable Version

+- TT Website Forum (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Isle of Man TT Website (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: ALL Photographs and Video Shots etc... (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Thread: I so need a day like this one was (/showthread.php?tid=18646)

I so need a day like this one was - Steady the Edward - 24-01-2015

[Image: 16164565217_74974937fb_z.jpg]ride out in the dales 002 by eddydaynes, on Flickr

RE: I so need a day like this one was - dommyman - 25-01-2015

(24-01-2015, 08:10 PM)Steady the Edward Wrote: [Image: 16164565217_74974937fb_z.jpg]ride out in the dales 002 by eddydaynes, on Flickr

You certainly live in a lovely are Eddy.
I notice that you used flickr, and when I clicked on your photo, it said "private"     So looks like you have that sorted - Well done mate!

RE: I so need a day like this one was - Steady the Edward - 25-01-2015

[Image: 16349566502_bbb70c8d7f_z.jpg][url=https://flic.kr/p/qUKNvC][Image: 16349566502_bbb70c8d7f_z.jpg][/img]

Looks as if I may be getting there Dommy , only took what feels like a lifetime, now all I have to do is remember how I did it ,

oh for the joys of dementia , thats a thought how will they know when I have got it ?? how will they be able to tell the difference ??

or was it a day like this one was

[Image: 16361397031_8cdc942b86_z.jpg]

Who's a clever Steady the Edward , got it Dommy found that if I just copy the Img code  from the and including the  [ at the beginning of the code to the ]  at the end of the code and jobs a corker  , I THINK ,  ,  time will tell but  looks like by by Photobucket I hope

One more time just to make sure

[Image: 15730502413_e52ed223c7_z.jpg]

Yep , that will do ! thanks for all the help Dommy , now for some updown loading , new toy new hosting site getting all full of excited , looks like the teas will be on me again Dommy , but it will have to be down at Brands as you won't be at the TT Tea meeting at Peel and I won't be at the Manx Tea meeting , jobs gone to pot ( tea pot ) ha ha ha

RE: I so need a day like this one was - dommyman - 25-01-2015

(25-01-2015, 02:47 PM)Steady the Edward Wrote: Yep ,  that will do ! thanks for all the help Dommy , now for some updown loading , new toy new hosting site getting all full of excited , looks like the teas will be on me again Dommy , but it will have to be down at Brands as you won't be at the TT Tea meeting at Peel and I won't be at the Manx Tea meeting , jobs gone to pot ( tea pot ) ha ha ha

Well done Eddy, it has to be easier than this though.
Does anybody else use Flickr to post photos on here ?
I will have to wait until  TT 2016 for that Tea Eddy !

I think it just a case of getting used to how these sites work , now with the info you gave me and a bit of trial and error got the job done and I think Flicker is better for me than the Bucket , the sizing and the updown loading is now sorted without everyone being able to get in to my account , till some bright spark decides to do an update and c-ck it all up , as they do ,

RE: I so need a day like this one was - serowmaster - 25-01-2015

do you recon this flick business is better than photo-bucket eddy Confused

RE: I so need a day like this one was - serowmaster - 25-01-2015

the photo of the bridge behind the pan is it the one near the clitheroe bypass smilie

Now that I have worked out how to use it I think it will be better for me the only problem I have now is uploading photos from my windows phone on to my flickr account , but I think given more time I will sort that one out ,

the shot with the Bridge in the background is Ribble Head I love that road from Hawse to Ingleton or left down to Settle , am getting all excited at the thought of it cant wait for some biking weather for all I have not resorted to riding tractors I have to admit I am becoming a bit of a fair weather rider

RE: I so need a day like this one was - Steady the Edward - 26-01-2015

Have now sorted the updown windows thing so all working now , just need to take some photos worth all the effort ,