TT Website Forum
Are there going to be sooper seekrit webcams this year? - Printable Version

+- TT Website Forum (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Isle of Man TT Website (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=137)
+--- Thread: Are there going to be sooper seekrit webcams this year? (/showthread.php?tid=19752)

Are there going to be sooper seekrit webcams this year? - KypDurron - 29-05-2015

And can we talk about that on this forum?

I know we couldn't on the old forum.

NO

Sorry it is so  large, but some people just do not take any notice of what I have said on this matter.

Malcolm

Wednesday 17:00hrs

RE: Are there going to be sooper seekrit webcams this year? - Malcolm - 29-05-2015

If you mean, people posting information in public (on here), with information related on how to connect to webcams,  that show views of the TT Course and any of the Racing, that are classed as being unlicensed/illicit by the relevant authorities, then the answer is NO you cannot post such information.

What you do outside of public view of course, is entirely up to you.

Malcolm.

RE: Are there going to be sooper seekrit webcams this year? - frex - 29-05-2015

Well if anyone would like to pass me any such information, obviously by means that are outside of public view, please feel free Smile

RE: Are there going to be sooper seekrit webcams this year? - Stroller - 29-05-2015

(29-05-2015, 08:39 AM)frex Wrote: Well if anyone would like to pass me any such information, obviously by means that are outside of public view, please feel free Smile

PM sent

RE: Are there going to be sooper seekrit webcams this year? - KypDurron - 29-05-2015

I would also like to inspect those items so that I could be shocked and appalled. If I could also be pm'd please.

RE: Are there going to be sooper seekrit webcams this year? - galaxian - 31-05-2015

I am interested to see these nasty images too  Angel

RE: Are there going to be sooper seekrit webcams this year? - serowmaster - 31-05-2015

is this worth a view Censored

RE: Are there going to be sooper seekrit webcams this year? - captainsparkledotcom - 31-05-2015

Talking about webcams, just been looking at the mountain cams, and they're either not updating, or no cones have been put out up there.

I don't think they're updating!

RE: Are there going to be sooper seekrit webcams this year? - Evilkinevil-15 - 01-06-2015

could I get a PM too please, interested to see whats going on.

RE: Are there going to be sooper seekrit webcams this year? - Yamanx - 01-06-2015

Me too, thanks, I've searched and searched but only found the standard ones so far

RE: Are there going to be sooper seekrit webcams this year? - billybookcase - 03-06-2015

Can I have a PM as well please?
 Just to make sure that my profile is working of course. 

RE: Are there going to be sooper seekrit webcams this year? - Pete_25064 - 03-06-2015

erm ... don't suppose anyone would be kind enough to PM me as well.