TT Website Forum
out of Action For A Wee While. - Printable Version

+- TT Website Forum (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Isle of Man TT Website (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: ADMIN Posts - Everyone Please Read (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+--- Thread: out of Action For A Wee While. (/showthread.php?tid=30709)

Pages: 1 2

out of Action For A Wee While. - Malcolm - 25-07-2021

Sorry to say, I am going to be out action for a wee while as I was hospitalised late on Friday evening at Blackpool Victoria Hospital.

Hopefully I can get back home by the end of the week, latest, and I will let you know when I am.

Nothing very serious, but enough for some investigation.

Be Good.

Malcolm.

RE: out of Action For A Wee While. - sprocket - 25-07-2021

All the very best Malcolm. Hope all goes well

RE: out of Action For A Wee While. - Chrisp955 - 25-07-2021

Hope your well again soon mate.

RE: out of Action For A Wee While. - Sam Pato - 26-07-2021

Sorry to hear that Malcolm, hopefully you're on the mend by now.

RE: out of Action For A Wee While. - bsa499 - 26-07-2021

Best wishes Malcolm, the TT Website Forum is a credit to you. I hope you're back with us all soon.

RE: out of Action For A Wee While. - Nasher - 26-07-2021

Best wishes - get well soon mate

RE: out of Action For A Wee While. - Chris_Sav - 27-07-2021

Hope all goes well - Chris

RE: out of Action For A Wee While. - SILJA - 27-07-2021

Get well soon Malcolm! All the best from Sweden.

RE: out of Action For A Wee While. - HammerHead - 27-07-2021

I hope you make a full and speedy recovery Malcolm. All the best.

RE: out of Action For A Wee While. - BRADDAN OAK - 28-07-2021

hope everything goes ok for you malcolm, speedy recovery.

RE: out of Action For A Wee While. - captainsparkledotcom - 28-07-2021

All the best Malcolm.

RE: out of Action For A Wee While. - Rednine - 28-07-2021

All the very best for a speedy return Malcom. Party1

Neil

RE: out of Action For A Wee While. - milestone 11 - 28-07-2021

Best wishes Malcolm.

RE: out of Action For A Wee While. - Alfie Noakes - 29-07-2021

Best rgds Malcolm ..

RE: out of Action For A Wee While. - veefour - 30-07-2021

Get well soon Malcolm.

RE: out of Action For A Wee While. - Malcolm - 31-07-2021

That's me home now after an absolutely unacceptable time I had in the local hospital.

This hospital has changed beyond all recognition since I was last in there in 2013 with my knackered ankle/leg and suffice to say a report will be put together to be submitted to the Health Trust on the state of affairs in that hospital.

I won't go into the details, but suffice to say I walked out as I was  not receiving the care or treatment that was required.

I have no desire to ever have to be an inpatient in that facility EVER again.

Ongoing investigation takes me to Salford Royal on Monday morning and then an MRI on Wednesday, so at least I will be at home now, where I will feel happier.

So hopefully when I feel up to it, I will start making posts again with news on events and riders etc...

However, if I miss a day here and there, please excuse, as I am really still not up to 100% just yet.

Many thanks guys for the messages of support, it is really appreciated.

Malcolm

RE: out of Action For A Wee While. - Splashdown - 31-07-2021

Sorry to hear of your difficulties Malcolm. Hopefully you'll be soon on the mend.

RE: out of Action For A Wee While. - Malcolm - 12-08-2021

I feel that I owe you regular users of the Forum a wee bit of an update as to why I have not been posting on the Forum recently.

I haven't been on here for a wee while and it may be a bit longer before I can get back to doing my usual daily updates etc.

My health issues are such that I have been in and out of hospital(s) a fair bit over the past few weeks and unfortunately there is more of that to come.

I will do my best to try and log-in as and when I feel able, as right now, I just feel totally washed out.

All the best

Malcolm

RE: out of Action For A Wee While. - bsa499 - 12-08-2021

(12-08-2021, 09:45 PM)Malcolm Wrote: I feel that I owe you regular users of the Forum a wee bit of an update as to why I have not been posting on the Forum recently.

I haven't been on here for a wee while and it may be a bit longer before I can get back to doing my usual daily updates etc.

My health issues are such that I have been in and out of hospital(s) a fair bit over the past few weeks and unfortunately there is more of that to come.

I will do my best to try and log-in as and when I feel able, as right now, I just feel totally washed out.

All the best

Malcolm

We're missing you Malcolm. Best wishes and get well soon.

RE: out of Action For A Wee While. - Sam Pato - 13-08-2021

Yep - still checking in here too.

Get well soon.

Sam