TT Website Forum
wheres TTFAN - Printable Version

+- TT Website Forum (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Isle of Man TT Website (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TT Related Posts (Only) (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: wheres TTFAN (/showthread.php?tid=4078)

Pages: 1 2

wheres TTFAN - ian huntly - 16-12-2005

HERE I AM IN MY LOCAL HOSPITAL AFTER SUSTAINING A MILD HEART ATTACK ---- NOT NICE --THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE RLIGIOUS, PRAY.THE REST OF YOU KILL A CHICKEN ............. I AM OK BUT IT IS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED FROM SANTA.. BEST WISHES IAN HUNTLY

- Arthur Lawn - 16-12-2005

Get well soon Ian Hope its not too serious Marvelous what they can do with tickers these days.Hope your out for Xmas

wheres tt fan - yorky - 16-12-2005

Hope you feel better soon ,really enjoy your postings The tt is for ever

- ttwebsite - 17-12-2005

Yes Ian we were wondering where you had gone, as we haven't seen any postings from you for a little while.

I am sure that everyone who visits this forum will join with me in extending our best wishes to you for a speedy recovery.

Hope that you are up and about, and home for Xmas.

Malcolm.

- John Foster - 17-12-2005

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Ian.

It amazes us the lengths you're prepared to go to to keep that pretty nurse at your bedside.

smilie

[Image: NS20L.jpg]

- thewitch - 17-12-2005

Get well soon, Ian, and take care. We need you. Hope you have a relaxing Xmas, and get yourself fit for the TT...next thing you know spectators will be having to have a medical!

- thewitch - 17-12-2005

Good grief, John, you'll give the man another heart attack!!

- Don Simons - 18-12-2005

Helen you are not to visit him in those skin tight leathers!

Hang in there Ian the TT needs all the fans it can muster at the moment.

- Chris Maybury - 18-12-2005

Trouble with the old Oil Pump eh?
I expect that you forgot to put in the winter grade oil!

Get well soon Ian, I am back in the UK as from Tuesday and will try to get over to see you soon for that cuppa we talked about.

Best regards
Chris

- Tom Loughridge - 18-12-2005

Give the man another heart attack? that's what probably gave him the first one, but was real or a dressy up one?.

Hang tough pardner and get well soon

thanks to everybody - ian huntly - 19-12-2005

my sincere thanks to everyone who has wished me good wishes following my induction into hospital..
apparently I have had a mild heart attack, a warning to stop trying to break lifes lap record.

As it is I hope to be home for Xmas.

Love and best wishes to some great people.
Thanks again.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery - MV - 19-12-2005

I sincerely wish you all the best mate, for christmas and the new year, and beyond.

As one who has had a couple of scares myself, I sympathise.

There is a small matter of a centenary coming up and I plan to be there.
See you!

Lets hope that the TT is still there to spectate on!!

Seriously mate, do as you are told and rest.

MV

- Hilary M - 19-12-2005

Very best wishes,Ian,sorry we didn't realise earlier,that you were slightly off the pace! Please keep off the ACU site if you want to keep the blood pressure down :wink:

- Jan Grainger - 20-12-2005

Hi Ian, my computer has been down for a while so I'm just catching up with the news. Please take care, you are lucky you've had an early warning, eh. Now you simply have to behave yourself. Best wishes. Make sure you're fit for the TT as meeting you will be one of the highlights for me....of course, that is if you wish to meet me. lol.
Jan

- Tom Loughridge - 21-12-2005

Don't forget to pack the nurses uniform Jan.

Get well soon! - Harry - 21-12-2005

Get well soon, Ian!
We've missed you around here.
Cheers, Harry

thank you all - ian huntly - 21-12-2005

I am being allowed home for Xmas.
I FEEL LOTS BETTER.
Thank you all for the messages, cards and contact.
Greatly appreciated.
All the best.
TTFAN

- Anonymous - 22-12-2005

Sorry to hear you are poorly Ian best wishes from the sunny Wirral.

- Splashdown - 23-12-2005

Ian I'm SO sorry, I hadn't read that you were slightly off song. I trust you will start the New Year fully re-tuned, and firing on all four. I've been pretty busy behind the scenes trying to contribute to the current mess. .
All the best for Christmas and the New Year

- Stella - 23-12-2005

Yes sincere best wishes, from a sunny if cold Scotland !

cheers,
Stella