TT Website Forum
Congratulations!!!!! - Printable Version

+- TT Website Forum (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Isle of Man TT Website (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TT Related Posts (Only) (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Congratulations!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=4939)

Pages: 1 2

Congratulations!!!!! - hayley - 19-01-2007

Congratulations to Vanessa and Matty Sayle on the birth of their baby boy last nite, 9lb 11 Charlie George at 7.17pm.

Mum and baby both doing fine.

All our love and best wishes from Mum, Eddie, Hayley an Dan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

- cargo - 19-01-2007

:shock: 9 pounds 11oz...............................................................
thats not a baby it's a monster :wink:

congrats

- thewitch - 19-01-2007

great news...Well Done!

- Fitz - 19-01-2007

Congratulations Guys Big Grin

Matty, If you are still looking for a passenger in 16 Years you know where to start :wink:

- ade! - 19-01-2007

charlie george eh? used to live in borrowash and played for derby Big Grin
oh yes and some southern team before :roll:
ade!

- The Bag - 19-01-2007

You're right there Ade, just what I was thinking, he played for Arsenal, and scored the winning goal in the 73? ish FA Cup final, before age caught up with him and then he got rubbish and went to play for Derby ( excuse me while throw up) :wink:
Congrats to the proud and soon to be bloody knackered parents.
Hayley are you going to buy him a thingymidgigy Big Grin :?:
Russ

- hayley - 19-01-2007

You're rite russ i have!!!!

Lol
xx

- thewitch - 19-01-2007

Explain, Hayley!!

- The Bag - 20-01-2007

It wouldn't work for you Helen, you see a thingymidgigy needs to be explained verbally by Hayley not in text and it only works for me :wink: :oops: :shock:

- thewitch - 20-01-2007

Hmm...I think I can imagine!

- MV - 20-01-2007

Gongrats on your son!
He cant go wrong with a name like Charlie George!
He DID play for Arsenal and scored a cracking goal in the 1971 Cup Final!
The wonderful thing about him is that he came from the terraces on the North Bank.
He is now one of the "Legends" who conducts stadium tours for Arsenal.

Anyway, great name and I hope he has a great andhealthy life.

MV

(Arsenal season ticket holder)

- The Bag - 20-01-2007

Ah but thats the thing Helen, nobody actually knows what a thingymidgigy is, not even me :roll: I'm not even sure Hayley does :shock:
Thanks for the info MV, I have that goal on a motd video of the seventies, I was only 3 that year. I still think some of those footballing days were beter than the games today, even though modern players are highly skilled.
Russ

- thewitch - 20-01-2007

Oh, dear,,,the good old days...w'en I were a lad...Russ you're turning into an old fogey...

- The Bag - 21-01-2007

You know what Helen YOU'RE RIGHT!!!! :shock: :oops:
I'm starting to find myself more and more saying things to my lad that my Dad used to say to me, except they make sense now!! Oh NO not old age, not yet :cry: :cry:

- thewitch - 21-01-2007

Oh, dear...it's scary isn't it? and you just a young thing, too...

- hayley - 23-01-2007

Russ u know i know what it is i have tried explaining a lot of times to u, but then again u r normally full.............

Dont worry Helen, nothing naughty, just along time ago i was having a very blonde moment!!!!!!!!

- thewitch - 23-01-2007

Russ has those, and he's not even blonde...

- The Bag - 24-01-2007

I am sort of Blond, when I was a kid I was very blond, good job I grew up Lol
Hayley I'd probably have more chance of listening to and understanding your description of a thingymidgigy if you didn't say it the way you do :wink:
Is Dan sorted for MGP yet??

- hayley - 25-01-2007

What you mean, say it the way i do? lol.

Yeah dan is sorted now, a very very good deal that will boost his chances some what. watch this space, (cant say to much at the mo, u know what its like!!!)

Was Spooner trying to get hold of me last week?

- The Bag - 25-01-2007

I've no idea if Spooner was trying to get hold of you, I don't think he has your number and he certainly struggles with computers. I'll ask him when I speak to him on Friday.
Glad Dan's sorted, if he needs any help during MGP you know where we are.
Russ