TT Website Forum
Get well Fitz! - Printable Version

+- TT Website Forum (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Isle of Man TT Website (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TT Related Posts (Only) (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Get well Fitz! (/showthread.php?tid=5249)

Get well Fitz! - MV - 16-05-2007

Ok folks, can we stop this run of going to Nobles please?
I heard today that Fitz was admitted with suspected Meningitis.
It seems that was NOT meningitis after all, phew.
Not sure if he has gone home yet.
So, thats enough please!

MV

- thewitch - 16-05-2007

Good grief, if I had known I would have gone to see him before I left. Get well, boy.

- Leoness - 17-05-2007

All the best for a speedy recovery Fitz..

I'm starting to think I'm a jinx.. I start talking to people and they end up in hospital!! :shock:

- cargo - 17-05-2007

thewitch Wrote:Good grief, if I had known I would have gone to see him before I left. Get well, boy.

Since when did a Scottish person add "boy" to the end of a sentence. :wink:
I do believe Helen is turning into a Manxie Lol

Get well fitz we need you on the bus

- thewitch - 17-05-2007

Well, in Caithness it would be boyaggie! (or loony, but Fitz might misinterpret that esoteric word....) or it might be "chielie...
You see, I am mutli-lingual... I even understand NornIrish.

- cargo - 17-05-2007

I'm glad you do

I need Don to translate for me

- MV - 17-05-2007

What with all this emmigration, devolution and parliamentary takeover, we English will soon be a minority. Not only that, bur out language is already part American and part AWstralian!

Long live accents I say!!

MV

- John Foster - 17-05-2007

Ahshureboysotheresfartoomanyothemowlaxcentsanyerheddidbehalfturnttryintekeepupwithemallanyewuddenketchmeatityeboyye! smilie

- thewitch - 17-05-2007

...er.... aye. Sure...

- thewitch - 18-05-2007

Anyone know how Fitz is? I txted him, but no reply. If he's still in Noble's I'd go and see him.

- MV - 18-05-2007

I got a text to say he is out of hospital, feeling rubbish, but will live.

MV

- thewitch - 18-05-2007

Silly boy was at work today, but doesn't sound his usual bouncy self. Get properly well, Fitz.

- Fitz - 18-05-2007

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the well wishes. Yep I am out of hospital and feeling better(ish)...well better than I did on Tuesday :shock:

No further on knowing what was wrong but I have been refered to ANOTHER consultant who will tell me something, sometime I would imagine.

Off to sunny London Town with work on Sunday Night (Potters Bar of all places) and will be home Tuesday Night so will be resting up a bit before that!

Still that means only three days in my own office next week before practise for the TT begins.....Monday Practise is Bank Holiday....Friday I am off with Sharon and all the other guys and gals for the TTWebsite Early Morning Tour so in all, only another 6 working days till Racing Proper!