TT Website Forum
Seamus Greene update - Printable Version

+- TT Website Forum (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Isle of Man TT Website (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TT Related Posts (Only) (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Seamus Greene update (/showthread.php?tid=5994)

Pages: 1 2

Seamus Greene update - Baylon McCaughey - 16-12-2007

Took a wee run up to Dungloe this morning to see Seamus, glad to say, he was in good form, although, after the nurses had been in to see him, he was a bit tired, nevertheless, i have to say, i thought he was fairly alert in what i was saying.
When i said i was going, you could see the dissappointment in his face!, and it certainly wasnt easy leaving!.

His uncle has a CD out, of which, profits will go the Seamus Greene Fund.
I hope to have some soon, and hopefully we can sort something out , that you will be able to purchase them through me.
I understand, Seamus could be going to re hab in the new year, nothing has been confirmed as yet, but we pray and keep our fingers crossed that this will happen.
There is ONE thing i would like any readers here to do!, AND that is to send him a Christmas Card!, Just put a few words on it, the nurses told me, they will gladly read ALL messages to him, so please, if you have a moment, write out a Card, and send it to;
Seamus Greene
C/O Dungloe Hospital
Gweedore Rd
Dungloe
Co Donegal

Am i asking too much??
Thanks
Baylon
TT 03
[Image: SeamusGreeneTT03.jpg]

- thewitch - 16-12-2007

Not at all, Baylon.. I hope everyone reading this sends him a card. Keep those nurses by his side!

Re: Seamus Greene update - Shaun Harris - 17-12-2007

Baylon McCaughey Wrote:Took a wee run up to Dungloe this morning to see Seamus, glad to say, he was in good form, although, after the nurses had been in to see him, he was a bit tired, nevertheless, i have to say, i thought he was fairly alert in what i was saying.
When i said i was going, you could see the dissappointment in his face!, and it certainly wasnt easy leaving!.

His uncle has a CD out, of which, profits will go the Seamus Greene Fund.
I hope to have some soon, and hopefully we can sort something out , that you will be able to purchase them through me.
I understand, Seamus could be going to re hab in the new year, nothing has been confirmed as yet, but we pray and keep our fingers crossed that this will happen.
There is ONE thing i would like any readers here to do!, AND that is to send him a Christmas Card!, Just put a few words on it, the nurses told me, they will gladly read ALL messages to him, so please, if you have a moment, write out a Card, and send it to;
Seamus Greene
C/O Dungloe Hospital
Gweedore Rd
Dungloe
Co Donegal

Am i asking too much??
Thanks
Baylon

Well done Sir, bloody good on ya

- nutty slack - 17-12-2007

Sent Seamus a chrissy card today. If we all send a card those nurses could be there for ever!! Seriously though we wish Seamus all the very best.

- pykey - 17-12-2007

Baylon card will be sent tomorrow.

- thewitch - 17-12-2007

And a TTwebsite one.

- andy21aa - 17-12-2007

Card on it's way tomorrow ... the least I can do.

Count me in for a CD too.

- Shaun Harris - 17-12-2007

Please complet full address for us dumb forign gits, ie, post codes country etc 8)

- larryd - 17-12-2007

No postcode, Shaun.

Just put "Ireland" after Co Donegal !!

Cheers, and well done on your recovery.

- Baylon McCaughey - 18-12-2007

, the nurse told me, as long as you have Co Donegal, it would get there!, No Postcodes in Southern Ireland
Thanks to everyone who has replied here, it will certainly help.
Thanks again
Baylon

- Shaun Harris - 18-12-2007

larryd Wrote:No postcode, Shaun.

Just put "Ireland" after Co Donegal !!

Cheers, and well done on your recovery.

Cheers and Cheers Larryd

Not me though mate. my wife, friends and the doctors did all the hard work for me

- Jan Grainger - 18-12-2007

Thanks, Shaun, for asking that 'foreign' question. I've been trying to find out where Donegal was......got it. Ireland (South). Card on way.

- Shaun Harris - 18-12-2007

Jan Grainger Wrote:Thanks, Shaun, for asking that 'foreign' question. I've been trying to find out where Donegal was......got it. Ireland (South). Card on way.

Cool Jan, new were there others that like the guy

- John Foster - 18-12-2007

Card on the way from Gorse Lea Marshals. smilie

- pykey - 18-12-2007

Card on the way from freezing Wirral.

- alf885 - 18-12-2007

Ditto, sunny Liverpool.

- ali - 18-12-2007

card on way from the mad cow too.
From not so sunny Castletown.
Ali

- pykey - 19-12-2007

Just a reminder if you are posting to Eire allow for the EUROS its safe to add three 1st class stamps if the mail is going to Seamus.

- Stella - 19-12-2007

Sent mine today, only approx 50p stamp from local post office 8)

Great idea !

Just so happy to hear of his improvement, no matter how long his courageous fight has been.

- Noddy - 20-12-2007

Sent mine yesterday...and yep, a 50p stamp would be fine :wink: