TT Website Forum
who?? - Printable Version

+- TT Website Forum (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Isle of Man TT Website (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Quiz Questions (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: who?? (/showthread.php?tid=6174)

who?? - Baylon McCaughey - 10-02-2008

anyone know?, Scruffy/cargo/larryd are Banned from this one! Sorry!
[Image: l35.jpg]

- Barry Wood - 11-02-2008

Alex McVicker Smile

RE: who?? - scruffy - 15-02-2008

I thought this one would have been done and dusted long ago!!

RE: who?? - Barry Wood - 24-02-2008

Come on then Baylon, where's my clue??

RE: who?? - scruffy - 23-04-2008

Clue: Ding-Dong!

RE: who?? - Barry Wood - 23-04-2008

It must be Artie, Dermot, Gavin, Peter, John, Gordon or Derek Bell then!! SmileSmileSmile

Gordon??

RE: who?? - scruffy - 24-04-2008

It is one of the above!

RE: who?? - Barry Wood - 24-04-2008

Well we can rule out Artie, Dermot or Peter! It looks like an older man, with all respects, that's why I guessed Alex McVicker in the first place (rather a good guess I vainly thought!),ruling out Gavin, and I haven't heard of Derek Bell, Castledawson, for many years. he was racing in the Manx at the same time as my fondly remembered old mate Pat McLaughlin and George Adams from Coleraine.
Enough of my ramblings. That leaves John or Gordon Bell. I know John but I never met Gordon. I assume they look similar in appearance? Can I have 50/50?

Gordon Bell final answer......

RE: who?? - larryd - 24-04-2008

Barry Wood Wrote:Well we can rule out Artie, Dermot or Peter! It looks like an older man, with all respects, that's why I guessed Alex McVicker in the first place (rather a good guess I vainly thought!),ruling out Gavin, and I haven't heard of Derek Bell, Castledawson, for many years. he was racing in the Manx at the same time as my fondly remembered old mate Pat McLaughlin and George Adams from Coleraine.
Enough of my ramblings. That leaves John or Gordon Bell. I know John but I never met Gordon. I assume they look similar in appearance? Can I have 50/50?

Gordon Bell final answer......

Barry, I have a feeling that you're away with the fairies . . . . .

Wink

RE: who?? - cargo - 25-04-2008

Barry is not awy with the faries but our friend in the picture is certainly something of a spacer smilie

RE: who?? - larryd - 25-04-2008

cargo Wrote:Barry is not awy with the faries but our friend in the picture is certainly something of a spacer smilie

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh so!
Smile

RE: who?? - Barry Wood - 25-04-2008

Well I must wave the white flag and admit I can't come up with the answer. But I look forward to finding out!!!!!!!

YAY I've got it. At last. It must be Cargo's clue. NORMAN DUNN!!!!!!!

Barry Wood Wrote:YAY I've got it. At last. It must be Cargo's clue. NORMAN DUNN!!!!!!!

Nah, Barry, not right yet - you shouldn't have given up on the campanology

Rolleyes

RE: who?? - ali - 25-04-2008

guessing
Ian Bell

RE: who?? - thewitch - 25-04-2008

He's the Chinese Spaceman? Bonk MGP winner and comedian!

It's Gavin Bell. On his first TZ after he graduated from the RGV with the L plates fitted......

Barry Wood Wrote:It's Gavin Bell. On his first TZ after he graduated from the RGV with the L plates fitted......

YahooYahooYahoo

Bloody hell Barry - took long enough.

Not sure if Gav would appreciate being described as "obviously an older man", though

Wink

RE: who?? - Barry Wood - 26-04-2008

No I'm sure he would not.

NICE ONE BAYLON!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: who?? - Baylon McCaughey - 18-08-2008

forgot about this one!, yep Gavin Bell, at one of the early Bishopscourt meetings, the circuit has since been re vamped, re the L plates, i think it was on the RC30 That he had them on!, shold have a pic somewhere