TT Website Forum
you know TT's close when.... - Printable Version

+- TT Website Forum (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Isle of Man TT Website (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TT Related Posts (Only) (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: you know TT's close when.... (/showthread.php?tid=6431)

you know TT's close when.... - gary the nurse - 18-04-2008

not only do the bales start appearing but the merchandise starts getting advertised.....

http://www.ttmerchandise.com/

RE: you know TT's close when.... - alf885 - 18-04-2008

there are even more roadworks than usual in Liverpool city centre smilie

RE: you know TT's close when.... - Gixxer Bob - 18-04-2008

alf885 Wrote:there are even more roadworks than usual in Liverpool city centre smilie
So, I'm going to get lost in Liverpool again am I? Better set out especially early!
Rob

RE: you know TT's close when.... - alf885 - 18-04-2008

Gixxer Bob Wrote:
alf885 Wrote:there are even more roadworks than usual in Liverpool city centre smilie
So, I'm going to get lost in Liverpool again am I? Better set out especially early!
Rob

If you're travelling from the South, use the M56/M53/ Wallasey Tunnel (free for bikes) and you can avoid the worst of it in the city.

From the North, the M58 and head to L'Pool via Bootle/Seaforth (i.e. parallel to the river) and avoid the trek through the current hot spots. Sorry if you're heading from the East on the M62, I guess you'll have to leave early.

RE: you know TT's close when.... - steve-e - 19-04-2008

you know when TT's close when...
your forum starts getting people registering again who registered a year ago but don't remember their username and the software won't let them use the same email address twice.
My email's getting busier again Lol

RE: you know TT's close when.... - Rocket Man - 19-04-2008

and it starts raining and gets colder.

RE: you know TT's close when.... - steve-e - 19-04-2008

Big Grin good point.. but only on the top of hills Big Grin fine lower down Smile

RE: you know TT's close when.... - Gixxer Bob - 19-04-2008

alf885 Wrote:
Gixxer Bob Wrote:
Rob

If you're travelling from the South, use the M56/M53/ Wallasey Tunnel (free for bikes) and you can avoid the worst of it in the city.

From the North, the M58 and head to L'Pool via Bootle/Seaforth (i.e. parallel to the river) and avoid the trek through the current hot spots. Sorry if you're heading from the East on the M62, I guess you'll have to leave early.
Thank you very much, you're a scholar and a gent.
Rob

RE: you know TT's close when.... - Michael - 19-04-2008

When you're looking how many Euro are GBP.
Michael

RE: you know TT's close when.... - thewitch - 19-04-2008

You'll be happy, Michael! Euro strong £ not so good!
I have a newspaper for you from last TT... I hope I can find it!

RE: you know TT's close when.... - John Foster - 19-04-2008

...the midges are coming out again.smilie

RE: you know TT's close when.... - thewitch - 20-04-2008

... and the wallabies are hopping...Yahoo

RE: you know TT's close when.... - John Foster - 20-04-2008

....the air and sea fares to and from the Island are going up.smilie

RE: you know TT's close when.... - David Griffiths - 20-04-2008

...pulses quicken at ACU Towers in Rugby in excited anticipation of all that corporate hospitality and fine dining.

RE: you know TT's close when.... - GriffMuss - 20-04-2008

And some of the locals are counting down the days to their escape from it all Yahoosmilie

RE: you know TT's close when.... - DCLUCIE - 21-04-2008

How about 'when everyone starts whingeing about officials or not getting a ride' .....:-)

RE: you know TT's close when.... - Michael - 23-04-2008

Today 1 GBP 1,24 Euro
Last year 1 GBP 1,50 Euro
I think, i'm a rich man when I come home from the TT
Michael