TT Website Forum
hms ????????????????? - Printable Version

+- TT Website Forum (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Isle of Man TT Website (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TT Related Posts (Only) (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: hms ????????????????? (/showthread.php?tid=6907)

Pages: 1 2

hms ????????????????? - pykey - 09-06-2008

For security reasons i cant name the warship thats aproaching the IOM look on AIS SITE you had better sound the air raid warning or bring back the red arrows to intercept her?

RE: hms ????????????????? - boakesey - 09-06-2008

Last time I checked the AIS site, the Snaefell was in hot pursuit of HMS?? so don't worry, the Manx fellas and their Scouse mates will sort out those Navy types lol!

(BTW if you've no idea what AIS is, http://www.shipais.com/currentmap.php?map=DouglasBay )

RE: hms ????????????????? - thewitch - 09-06-2008

You mean the Coalition Warship, which I'm looking out for from my window here at Scarlett Towers?

RE: hms ????????????????? - pykey - 09-06-2008

thewitch Wrote:You mean the Coalition Warship, which I'm looking out for from my window here at Scarlett Towers?

Helen she left here at 5pm and it was brilliant have the red arrows come back?smilie:

Went out and had a look but she was too far off to photograph... she's now surrounded by the IOMSPC fleet!

thewitch Wrote:Went out and had a look but she was too far off to photograph... she's now surrounded by the IOMSPC fleet!

snaefell following up very quick its going to be a photo finish my bet is the snaefell

She's supposed to be in Douglas Bay now... must be run by the IOMSPC......

Snaefell is doing 31 knots... Ark is doing less than half that!

thewitch Wrote:Snaefell is doing 31 knots... Ark is doing less than half that!

they are neck and neck as they aproach Douglas what a race smilie:smilie

Snaefell has just overtaken Yahoo AR and is heading for the Grandstand - oops, I mean Douglas Harbour.

Still, I suppose we've got to watch something now the races have finished.

smilie

boakesey Wrote:

Snaefell has just overtaken Yahoo AR and is heading for the Grandstand - oops, I mean Douglas Harbour.

smilie

they nearly touched 1st home buys the beersmiliesmiliesmilie

pykey Wrote:
boakesey Wrote:

smilie
they think its all over it is now smiliesmilie

pykey Wrote:
pykey Wrote:
boakesey Wrote:

smilie
they think its all over it is now smiliesmilie

what a race but hold on the acu have a stewards enquiry more as it unfoldssmiliesmiliesmilie

Hang on a minute - the Ark's Captain has decided to show Larry how to do a U turn and go back for 'is fags......

[Image: ark11tf1.png]

smilie

Looks as if Snaefell has run aground and is now settled close to the grandstand!

Ark's coming back this way... they must have realised I couldn't get a pic last time...

RE: hms ????????????????? - pykey - 10-06-2008

thewitch Wrote:Ark's coming back this way... they must have realised I couldn't get a pic last time...

Were has she gone cant find her?

RE: hms ????????????????? - thewitch - 10-06-2008

She was due to go to Ireland, Belfast, I think. By the time she got here it was too dark to see her, but it was strange to see her lights float over the land at Langness... I thought perhaps she was going to finish off Jeremy Clarkson!Evil

thewitch Wrote:She was due to go to Ireland, Belfast, I think. By the time she got here it was too dark to see her, but it was strange to see her lights float over the land at Langness... I thought perhaps she was going to finish off Jeremy Clarkson!Evil

Too late for nw and tt maybe there off to Bush eh

pykey Wrote:
thewitch Wrote:She was due to go to Ireland, Belfast, I think. By the time she got here it was too dark to see her, but it was strange to see her lights float over the land at Langness... I thought perhaps she was going to finish off Jeremy Clarkson!Evil

Too late for nw and tt maybe there off to Bush eh

hey she is on the way to italy prob back for mgp smiliesmilie