TT Website Forum
South'100 - Printable Version

+- TT Website Forum (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Isle of Man TT Website (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TT Related Posts (Only) (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: South'100 (/showthread.php?tid=7043)

South'100 - Litter Lout - 08-07-2008

Can't be there myself but hope everyone enjoying it. Just tuning in to Manx radio. C'mon Chris put 'em on the spot.

While I'm posting is anyone having problems accessing 'the other' site?

I can't even get home page. It says my IP address has been refused access?Never had this on any other site ever. Says I should contact Administrator but obviously have no access to get details. Can anone help with a name and telephone number/email address please.

cheers.

RE: South'100 - steve-e - 08-07-2008

I'm being sent all the pdf's for the Southern 100, and will try to get them on the site as soon as possible.
The practise times are on here and the results will go in the same folder.

http://www.steveenglish.com/download.php?list.29

RE: South'100 - thewitch - 08-07-2008

The first race was a cracker. Ryan, Guy and Ian swopped places for the first couple of laps until Guy got to the front and spun out a fair lead. The dicing went on behind him, and Ryan, Ian nad Conor finsished in that order.

RE: South'100 - maggie - 08-07-2008

Does anybody know what happened to my friend Tom Snow? He was on the grid for the 250 race but didn't seem to complete the first lap.

William Dunlop won the 250 from Michael dunlop, with Chris Palmer in third, and Davy Morgan was fourth.
I don't know what happened to Tom Snow, but I think I saw him wheeling the bike through the paddock not long after the start, Maggie.

RE: South'100 - maggie - 08-07-2008

Thanks Helen. Hope he gets better luck later in the week!

If I find out more, I'll let you know. Will try to catch him tomorrow

RE: South'100 - FC - 08-07-2008

Guy Martin WINS!

Farquhar is second, Lougher third and Cummins fourth.

The provisional race order is as follows -

1 Martin
2 Farquhar
3 Lougher
4 Cummins
5 Dunlop
6 Parrett
7 Gilmore
8 Morgan
9 Dobbs
10 Carswell

RE: South'100 - John Foster - 09-07-2008

maggie Wrote:Does anybody know what happened to my friend Tom Snow? He was on the grid for the 250 race but didn't seem to complete the first lap.

I saw him wheel his machine out of one of the pick-up vans back at the paddock - may have been after practice.

RE: South'100 - nutty slack - 09-07-2008

Litter Lout Wrote:Can't be there myself but hope everyone enjoying it. Just tuning in to Manx radio. C'mon Chris put 'em on the spot.

While I'm posting is anyone having problems accessing 'the other' site?

I can't even get home page. It says my IP address has been refused access?Never had this on any other site ever. Says I should contact Administrator but obviously have no access to get details. Can anone help with a name and telephone number/email address please.

cheers.

I had the same problem last week but tried again this week and its fine! Must be gremlins somewhere!

RE: South'100 - smokey125 - 09-07-2008

maggie Wrote:Does anybody know what happened to my friend Tom Snow? He was on the grid for the 250 race but didn't seem to complete the first lap.

Hi maggie,
Tom's engine went big style in the 3rd practice session. Sad Bit's of piston broken of, apparently it looks quite a mess. He's stripping it down today. Depends what he finds inside the bottom end if he can he will rebuild if for tomorrow.
We were listening to the commentary as well but didn't get a call until half way through the race so I guess he was probably still working on the bike when they did the non-starters.

Cheers Doug Snow

RE: South'100 - maggie - 09-07-2008

Many thanks to everyone for their info. It's very hard not being across there this week!!
Doug, please give him my commiserations! but don't mention "Yamaha" until he's feeling a bit happier! Hope to see you all next month.