TT Website Forum
MGP Results Book - Printable Version

+- TT Website Forum (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Isle of Man TT Website (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Manx Grand Prix & Former Classic TT (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: MGP Results Book (/showthread.php?tid=7464)

MGP Results Book - Kenny - 06-10-2008

I paid (cash) for four of these before I left the island but still no sign. Getting near a month on, whats going on anyone know??????

RE: MGP Results Book - chris - 06-10-2008

On the TT section of the site-look at Impostant Threads.
There is a message from Bill saying the MGP Results book is being readied, more details when it is ready.

RE: MGP Results Book - Kenny - 07-10-2008

chris Wrote:On the TT section of the site-look at Impostant Threads.
There is a message from Bill saying the MGP Results book is being readied, more details when it is ready.

I obviously read that when it was posted three weeks ago smilie

RE: MGP Results Book - chris - 07-10-2008

Kenny Wrote:

Sorry Kenny-I was just trying to be helpful.

RE: MGP Results Book - Kenny - 08-10-2008

chris Wrote:
Kenny Wrote:

Sorry Kenny-I was just trying to be helpful.

You have been, keeps this subject near the top. Shame no official response though, must be a fair few of us awaiting this publication

RE: MGP Results Book - larryd - 08-10-2008

Kenny, Bill Snelling of Manxbooks who prepares this book is on holiday in Italy.

Knowing him as I do, I have no doubt whatsoever that he will despatch your order when he returns.

Patience!!

RE: MGP Results Book - Gstarron - 08-10-2008

Oh My...!!! Pasta stains on our books..!!!! smilie

Cheers..!!

Ron

larryd Wrote:Kenny, Bill Snelling of Manxbooks who prepares this book is on holiday in Italy.

Knowing him as I do, I have no doubt whatsoever that he will despatch your order when he returns.

Patience!!

RE: MGP Results Book - Bill Snelling - 15-10-2008

Gstarron Wrote:Oh My...!!! Pasta stains on our books..!!!! smilie

That reminds me of a story when Honda and MV were both using the Castle Mona garages. Seeing the Italian crew eating spaghetti, the Honda lads decided to try it. After dinner, the MV lot had spag stains all over, it was hanging of their ears, etc. - the Honda boys were immaculate!

I gather the Manx results books are ready, going to get mine from the MMCC office today.

RE: MGP Results Book - cargo - 15-10-2008

My results book arrived this morning.

Smile

RE: MGP Results Book - Gstarron - 20-10-2008

I got my book.. all the way in the States..! Nice job...!! Now I just have to wait, what 43 weeks until next year's MGP..? (heck my bike is still in England...).

Cheers..!!!

Ron