TT3D; Closer to the Edge
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
TT3D; Closer to the Edge
My son brought his copy of "EMPIRE" to show me the write up for the new TT movie which appears in the May issue.

....an insane blur of leather and machines that claims several lives every year................there's so little margin for error....they might as well be podracing through Emmerdale......

Oh,I wish someone could write a favourable assessment of the film for a change.

Is this gonna bring the general public flocking in to see it ??

On the website they have the date of release WRONG ! http://www.empireonline.com/futurefilms/...?id=137173 (2015 !)
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2011, 06:54 PM by ian huntly.)
30-03-2011, 06:41 PM
Website Find Reply
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
Big Grin  RE: TT3D; Closer to the Edge
Well I came..... I saw.... and I went home feeling I had been to the Island in 3D...I had reservations before I went, there had been a lot of chat about the accidents and I was hoping that that subject would not be the main topic of post movie conversations.

I was up in London nice and early and caught the TT stars coming in plus Murray Walker and Sir Jackie Stewart. Murray did the introduction with each rider involved coming on stage and also Bridget Dobbs came up to say a few words.

And we then watched an excellent movie which simply flew by. We were quite close to the front so we had to duck as bikes leapt out of the screen.

It was jolly good.........but it is a fact that the main thing some people were discussing was Conor Cummins crash.....................He was LUCKY! and it is the most spectacular "off" I have seen...All caught by the helicopter camera... This aside, the Movie was nicely balanced.

GO AND SEE IT !!!! (my photos are also on Facebook)
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2011, 05:44 PM by ian huntly.)
15-04-2011, 05:43 PM
Website Find Reply