2023 TT Granstand tickets available now
Nasher Offline

Threads: 30
Smile  2023 TT Granstand tickets available now
Link here:

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/iomttraces

I've just booked for the first day of practice (a tenner) - like most on here, I prefer to be 'in the hedges" but I found that a day at the grandstand to work out who's who helps me when out on the course proper

And yes, I am getting old and my eyesight is not good, but in my defence I was born with bad eyes.....😀
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2022, 06:25 PM by Nasher.)
23-11-2022, 06:23 PM
Find Reply
Spartacus Offline

Threads: 10
RE: 2023 TT Granstand tickets available now
I have only been in The Grandstand once in 2010 when my kids were young.
We watched on the last Friday of practice and it cost a pound each. How is that for inflation as it will cost twenty now?
I found it to be a waste of time and would never pay the money they want now.
24-11-2022, 02:27 PM
Find Reply
Sam Pato Offline

Threads: 24
It's a bit different during the race - I always sought out the most obscure places to work (aided by taking an off-road bike to the Island) - but really enjoyed the Grandstand experience. All the pit stops, media and general excitement. That said it was also to experience watching the scoreboard workings (as was) - which is no longer there.

Something you should do once?

Always worthwhile to run down and see the look on the faces of the riders as they come into pit lane (not just the top men) - the drained faces gives you an idea of what they've just put in.
Warning Level 0% since 2006
25-11-2022, 12:15 AM
Find Reply
Rednine Offline

Threads: 5
I've enjoyed being in the paddock and also at the start courtesy Phil McCallen, but the hedges are best for me.

Smoke me a kipper...........................I'll be back for breakfast Icon_wink
29-11-2022, 11:18 AM
Find Reply