Gavin Bell
Anonymous
Unregistered

Gavin Bell
Manx GP superstar, international man of mystery and Chinese space agency test pilot Gavin Bell won two races at Croft on Sat.What a pity there where NO spectators there to see it.Not even Gavins son Harry but then he's a Seamus Greene fan. :-)

25-03-2001, 02:02 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Gavin Bell
Oh dear can't have this can we!!
Is Gavin doing Manx Or TT??
06-04-2001, 10:10 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Gail,

Gavin will be at the Manx as will I if it's on that is
bye
07-04-2001, 08:31 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Rain, hail , sun or shine, I will be on the Island with my 250 in August. i just hope the roads are officially closed during my laps!!!!!!!!!!

Worst comes to worst and it is postponed or cancelled, then I have been making homebrew wine in 5 Gallon batches. We'll all do a Cargo and turn up for a fortnight's worth of Criac!!

See ya all there

All the best

Gav
07-04-2001, 10:14 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Shock news Gavin Bell rides his own bike in Manx GP.
I,ve got a bottle of something special that I'm kepping just for the Manx with your wine Huw's cider and this special brew of mine we'll have a great 2 weeks racing or not!!!!!!
Have faith the Manx will be on so we'll have to save the drinking till after the ultra-light on friday.
byeeeeeeeeeeeeee
xxxxxxxxxx
08-04-2001, 07:50 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cargo, I said i was bringing my own bike, doesn't mean that I'll be riding it. At least this bike started good and straight, so I will only have myself to blame if it sh 1 t's itself. It's been going quite well, and the majority of my credit card balance has gone to Ron Williams, so I am quite hopeful for the elusive 110 this year.

Ciao

Gav
08-04-2001, 07:33 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Look forward to a try out of home brew!!
But not too much I'm known to get slooooossshhhhhed
on homemade stuff!!
10-04-2001, 01:01 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

We should suggest to the commitee if they would
consider changing the classes round for different day so we can have the race earlier in the week instead of waiting still Friday every year, then
we have more time to drink!!!!
10-04-2001, 01:05 PM