Protective barrier to be built in front of the TT Grandstand scoreboard
V Twin Mechanic Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Protective barrier to be built in front of the TT Grandstand scoreboard
(07-05-2015, 06:36 PM)warrior Wrote: Risk Aassessment is all about identifying 'significant risk' & this is one area which has come into the spotlight recently, personally it has bothered me for some years now, at 180mph that area is a slight left hand curve and even without an actual crash occurring anything falling off a machine would be propelled in that direction, imagine something like an exhaust can!!

We are talking about protecting children here too, and they have to be in that spot to do their unless the boards are moved, so to me its a no brainer and well overdue.

I could not agree more that the scouts and the sign writers need protecting from any, God forbid, accident along the area where the scoreboard is, at speeds of up to 180mph the debris could fly anywhere. I also feel that the pit wall area needs some kind of protection, I always felt vunrable when in that area especialy when holding out a pit board.
07-05-2015, 09:02 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Protective barrier to be built in front of the TT Grandstand scoreboard - by V Twin Mechanic - 07-05-2015, 09:02 PM